Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Just got these for $121 USD (154$ Cad).

Chiney stay winning. But only in his size fambs
laugh.gif
Lol Adrian. Dude I would be more than happy to help the NT fam flourish. These are like needle in a haystack type finds though. It still shocks me when I see these caliber of items in Marshalls level stores.

On a side note, also picked up these Vince leather slip ons for 40$...

Last edited:
 I've heard from some despicable people in my life, but after posting on styleforum with these shoes I bought...I was sent DM messages with a collection of racial slurs. The imbecile clearly had nothing better to do with his day than to send me messages about how "n-words shouldn't wear Saint Laurent" and how "I don't deserve those sneakers because if I'm buying them this discounted, it means I'm clearly poor and shouldn't wear luxury brands...". Just a collection of racial slurs against blacks and class/ social-economic threats but at the same time, a person who is this moronic doesn't deserve any attention. I was just quite shocked that a person would go out of their way to send a complete stranger a barrage of messages for no reason other than total jealousy...

Last edited:
What a loser, people like that get me so irritated. Dudes got some serious issues. Dont let it get you upset for a second. Report him asap.

Robins are nice, no crystals this time. I like the look of biker denim but in a shorts version. Might cop a black pair too

Back
Top Bottom