Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

I'm really liking the skittles but I may pass. I can't see me getting much use out of a pair of paint splatter white skinnies

Hey guys, back on the Canada Goose topic, I ended up ordering an expedition parka in a size S and I was swimming in it. It fit like an XL-XXL so I obviously had to send it back. Anyways, looking at the Chilliwack parka now and been seeing mixed reviews on sizing, some say TTS, some say runs large, some say runs small so I was hoping someone in here had some
Insight. I'm 5'10 135ish and debating between XS or S. I could just order both and send back the one that doesn't fit but would like to hear some opinions first if possible. Appreciate any help.

Update on my john elliott sweatpants situation is that since they didn't have it in stock they winded up issuing me a store credit for the price I paid which was 140. Don't know what the hell I'll buy on the website though

Update on my john elliott sweatpants situation is that since they didn't have it in stock they winded up issuing me a store credit for the price I paid which was 140. Don't know what the hell I'll buy on the website though
The pink leather. I want that ish

The pink leather. I want that ish
i do too but don't know if that's dropping, and 140 will make a little dent on that retail :lol:
Only way is if it goes on sale and then with the 140 I would have no choice but that's probably a dream

Ive been rockin with offwhite heavy now **** is got me a lil addictive lol **** is simple and dope i just dont agree on some the pricing but i understand what virgil is trying to do. I noticed the collab wit monlcer i want be suprised if we get a [emoji]128679[/emoji]xHm collab ss17

Virgil did capture a lot of attention in the street wear market. Personally I don't like the over branding on everything. He has had a couple items I liked that were more minimalistic but the price tag was the same or higher then the brands I favor more.

JBrand Leather Joggers. Love these. Can't wait till the fall\ winter

I'll bring it back comeback season.

Marcelo burlon done killed this shirt

Back
Top Bottom