Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Hit the gym?  :lol:

Bro, I compete as an Olympic Weightlifter...& I Crossfit for Cardio.

The problem is my thighs are getting bigger and my back is so wide now.  Even while I"m cutting. 

Oh. Man you were talking as if you been binging at Shake Shack everyday. :lol:

info on you adidas?
gazelle 
No im saying the design is basic, uninspired, amd something you might find in a no-name mall store. Same with HBA's giant blocks. It's Instagram street wear.
i feel u . I'm not mad at it being basic . it just easy when you don't want to work too hard to find something to throw on . same with cdg play and all that . like its almost impossible to go wrong . je used to be my go to but i hate the way their clothes fit on me . sizing is never consistent enough and i hate ordering at risk 

i feel like the biggest fat _ looking at some of the weight posted . i gotta drop 15 quick 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'm just realizing that Kevin Hart maybe one of the best High-End Designer Celebrity dresser

if anybody cares i believe most of the pacsun fear of god stuff will be online soon . not sure what thread that belongs in but figured id share . def hoping for the orange bomber to pop up . tried on the grey in store and it was decent 

^when i went in store here in virginia and after calling a few spots in md and dc they told me that all the stuff that hasn't sold yet would all be packed up and shipped back to pacsun monday (today) . i actually saw the bomber sit for 2-3 days AND saw it in store . went back friday to try some stuff on just to wear for that weekend and after seeing how well the grey bomber fit I've been kicking myself in the _ ever since 
laugh.gif

I can believe that. I guess they'll have a major online restock soon. Trust me though, the bomber ain't worth $300

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom