Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

I ain't no Albanian [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
But thanks [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji]

I ain't no Albanian [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
But thanks [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji]
Dafaq I could've sworn u told me u were lol. Where u from

any body in here good a legit checking off white tees?

DM me if so

Is there any safe way to remove pilling from the bands/collars of teddy jackets or any other expensive bomber jackets?

I've noticed that a few of my high end bomber jackets have started to get really bad pilling just from normal use. If you don't know what pilling is, it's when the fabric gets those lint ball looking areas on it and almost looks fuzzy. It bothers me because it causes the jackets to look more ratty and a lot older than they actually are.

I'm not sure if it even makes sense to try to remove that or if I should jus keep it movin and not mess with it. Might be useless because it happens to mostly all bomber jackets eventually on the collars and waistbands.

Anyone here know anything about r13 or have anything from them? Some of the their stuff looks interesting but I never really heard much feedback on them

Anyone here know anything about r13 or have anything from them? Some of the their stuff looks interesting but I never really heard much feedback on them

I own every pair of denim they've released, save for a blue selvedge pair. Good quality; perfect fit. Worth every penny.

Back
Top Bottom