Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by Jay Jetson617

Smh...let me ask something RjSims and his cosigner what part of the map are you guys on...you can always tell when someones new to the designer game 1 they either cop $*+@ flooded with logos when half the time that $*+@ be fake or they start jocking brands after they see it on they favorite rapper...lets go back to the 90's and see how many cats was even up on designer %*$@ let alone rocking it cause if you had it back then you wouldn't be joking it now...smh how many heads was in high school with the orange Burberry suede jacket with the print only visbile when you pop the collar and the orange leather timbs while your peers was jocking jays...

I'm in Cali, and I don't like RAP 
laugh.gif
...so tell me how new I am to the designer game 
laugh.gif
.  Please don't school me on Cross Colors and Z Cavaricci's either. 
grin.gif

Do you still wear Drakkar or Cool Water with your Wilson's Julian leather from the mall.
grin.gif

No hate at all, Swiss, they are just opinions, but if you post something be prepared for the good comments and the bad. 
smokin.gif

Do you! 

Merry Christmas...Looking forward to the after Christmas sales at OakTree, DeJaiz and Merry Go Round 
eek.gif

Jetson617 I'm from NYI'm sure we have seen similar styles throughout the years..

You asked are opinion..No one is hating.

Originally Posted by LaceDemUp

Smh...let me ask something RjSims and his cosigner what part of the map are you guys on...you can always tell when someones new to the designer game 1 they either cop $*+@ flooded with logos when half the time that $*+@ be fake or they start jocking brands after they see it on they favorite rapper...lets go back to the 90's and see how many cats was even up on designer %*$@ let alone rocking it cause if you had it back then you wouldn't be joking it now...smh how many heads was in high school with the orange Burberry suede jacket with the print only visbile when you pop the collar and the orange leather timbs while your peers was jocking jays...

I'm in Cali, and I don't like RAP 
laugh.gif
...so tell me how new I am to the designer game 
laugh.gif
.  Please don't school me on Cross Colors and Z Cavaricci's either. 
grin.gif

Do you still wear Drakkar or Cool Water with your Wilson's Julian leather from the mall.
grin.gif

No hate at all, Swiss, they are just opinions, but if you post something be prepared for the good comments and the bad. 
smokin.gif

Do you! 

Merry Christmas...Looking forward to the after Christmas sales at OakTree, DeJaiz and Merry Go Round

Hey no one was trying to school you on anything like i said when i usually dont like something i just pass on saying something cause at the end of the day who am i commenting on the next mans gear...for example that jacket you posted im not a fan of gucci or lv products that has the symbol all over it i always felt it was fresh having fly #*+% with the label hidden where only real cats new what you had...man i aint have a bottle of cool water since the 10 grade that was 2000
roll.gif
i like that comment and i dont even think wilsons is around no more here in boston but if you do your research M.julian jackets was killing #*+%...gucci, armani, lv and even dr. Romanelli jackets took cues from his designs...

with all that said i hope you all are enjoying your christmas and i hope to continue to share heat with my fellow NT members

no hate, im just doing the math. how were you poppin in the 90s when you were in 10th grade in 2001?

im loookin for a designer keychain with a lanyard, ive seen a gucci one but cant seeem to find it whatt else is out there? lol

@ coco Bro i was in the 10th grade in 2000 where did you read 2001...i had my first burberry jacket off my big cuz in 1998 when i was entering high school...damn bro i didnt think i had to run down the timeline cause you read something wrong but in Boston Newbury street was the spot for Burberry and the mall had the prada and LV store during that time only yuppies and rich kids was rocking designer gear...dudes didnt understand when i rocked it and i know they didnt understand when my big cuz rocked it in the early 90's...i can only speak for my area and anyone from Boston would know what im talking about...its funny cause alot of city dudes or hood dudes only started being interested after they where putting the real and fake gucci and lv on the air force ones 
Once again I hope you all enjoyed your christmas and i apologize if i took away from the purpose of this thread

@ coco Bro i was in the 10th grade in 2000 where did you read 2001...i had my first burberry jacket off my big cuz in 1998 when i was entering high school...damn bro i didnt think i had to run down the timeline cause you read something wrong but in Boston Newbury street was the spot for Burberry and the mall had the prada and LV store during that time only yuppies and rich kids was rocking designer gear...dudes didnt understand when i rocked it and i know they didnt understand when my big cuz rocked it in the early 90's...i can only speak for my area and anyone from Boston would know what im talking about...its funny cause alot of city dudes or hood dudes only started being interested after they where putting the real and fake gucci and lv on the air force ones 
Once again I hope you all enjoyed your christmas and i apologize if i took away from the purpose of this thread

....dawg i dont care about your timeline and i didnt mis-read anything.

"This Armani was the first leather i copped in the 10th grade back in 2001...my favorite by far dark brown with stiching and being 10years plus old its still good and fresh"... your own words. i get it, you and your big cuz are futuristic and only cop $#!t people aint up on yet. fam boston is a big city, and im sure boston heads are on this board why haven't we heard one peep out of them? word to antonio ansaldi.

Originally Posted by Prada G

thanks for responding and your opinion is respected...As far as the decent its a sick jacket but i use my camera phone so it takes away from the detail and on its sick...and the armani is my fav and on it looks good...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That jacket is atrocious.

All the jackets you posted are garbage.

With that said, this is just my opinion. If you like it, that is all that matters.
ti-laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

"This Armani was the first leather i copped in the 10th grade back in 2001...my favorite by far dark brown with stiching and being 10years plus old its still good and fresh"... your own words. i get it, you and your big cuz are futuristic and only cop $#!t people aint up on yet. fam boston is a big city, and im sure boston heads are on this board why haven't we heard one peep out of them? word to antonio ansaldi.

antonio ansaldi is garbage and aint around no more for a reason, that was marketed more towards the hood scene i mean who wants to wear fake bullet proof vest...and boston is a small city and i know a couple of NTers on here from the bean...and obviously you aint here one peep cause they to busy jocking the same ole jordan retroes or they on that backing style hanging at the Bodega waiting on the next hype kick...
Your right i did say armani was my first leather in 2001 but if you read responses instead of trying to comment quick i had my bur before high school and that was orange suede...smh

Moving along now its funny i said a comment about some cats being late and dudes responding when i called no names out
roll.gif
. Instead of reading and quick to respond dragging the subject on get back to posting High end designer clothing...

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

antonio ansaldi is garbage and aint around no more for a reason, that was marketed more towards the hood scene i mean who wants to wear fake bullet proof vest...and boston is a small city and i know a couple of NTers on here from the bean...and obviously you aint here one peep cause they to busy jocking the same ole jordan retroes or they on that backing style hanging at the Bodega waiting on the next hype kick...
Your right i did say armani was my first leather in 2001 but if you read responses instead of trying to comment quick i had my bur before high school and that was orange suede...smh

Moving along now its funny i said a comment about some cats being late and dudes responding when i called no names out
roll.gif
. Instead of reading and quick to respond dragging the subject on get back to posting High end designer clothing...
ok man you win, you and big cuz are the flyest brothers ever and no one will ever understand you. and you are correct antonio ansaldi wasn't poppin, he made $#!tty leather goods. word to your burberry jacket. it was a joke.

hey guys,

need some help here...for my NYE outfit..

I have 2 looks that i want to wear...will be buying to add to the look. I own a bar and run it so I will be moving and such. My club is very casual chic so very Varvatos or very tshirt nudie kinda deal..

Black bow tie
classic brown nova check Burberry dress shirt
...navy Blue dress pants/khakis #!$?
and Brown shoes or would that clash with the bowtie and I should just go with black shoes?

Black suit with leather trim on the lapels
checkied dress shirt not sure what colour and black bowtie
black dress shoes

2. is very safe but I feel like 1. is very out there and "fun" and casual?

Thanks for the advice in advance and will be posting up some new pickups from McQueen I just got!

@coco my big cuz or our styles has nothing to do with your original post and there's nothing to win...lets get back to posting useful stuff cause right now we,are.both taking away from the thread... question how do you know about Antonio ASALDI? I didnt think they was that big or do you have fam from Boston

Originally Posted by theHBkid

hey guys,

need some help here...for my NYE outfit..

I have 2 looks that i want to wear...will be buying to add to the look. I own a bar and run it so I will be moving and such. My club is very casual chic so very Varvatos or very tshirt nudie kinda deal..

Black bow tie
classic brown nova check Burberry dress shirt
...navy Blue dress pants/khakis #!$?
and Brown shoes or would that clash with the bowtie and I should just go with black shoes?

Black suit with leather trim on the lapels
checkied dress shirt not sure what colour and black bowtie
black dress shoes

2. is very safe but I feel like 1. is very out there and "fun" and casual?

Thanks for the advice in advance and will be posting up some new pickups from McQueen I just got!
sick.gif

I would recommend producing some pictures of said outfits. Words can only go so far and everyones imagination is different.

Black bow-tie plus brown nova check is a horrid combination, and having nova-check Burberry brown shirt with chino is just an epic fail waiting to happen.

ive decided on the suit.. heres how the blazer look.. its by Balongaro Trevor from UK and got 70% off on it.

heres how it looks with jeans and a tee..

The suit is not nearly as bad as I had imagined. The leather is very subtle as opposed to what I was thinking. It would probably be a good look...just don't over do it and you'll look fine.

ever thought about a skinny leather tie to compliment the details of your blazer? dior homme makes a sick one if you dont mind droppin money but there cheaper alternatives of course , throw it with a simple white shirt and its a classy but not typical yet still subtle outfit IMO, and if you wanna go all out throw on some dior homme resin jeans too

i definitely agree go with the suit tho

Just got this all black Gucci belt from my girl for Christmas
happy.gif

401292_2589596697397_1178979582_2296628_1955361109_n.jpg

(Excuse the pic quality.)

Probably my favorite out of the 3 Gucci belts I have.
pimp.gif
I needed an all black belt too.

^
pimp.gif
def one of my fav belts...subtle but flashes a lil under the lights...and i love the one matte G

Back
Top Bottom