Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Really obsessed with KVA etched croc print right now.

YOU AND ME BOTH rfx45 rfx45 ! I am trying to not buy everything. I want the black/white t-shirt the black shorts, the $1600 back pack, the runners, and the black etched derbies. I preordered the black croc icarus with the white laces and soles. I am trying to hold off on pre-ordering anything else but having to return the Dior jeans is going to leave me with some credit that is begging to be spent. 

Last edited:
Looking at buying a leather bike jacket from MMM and wondering how the sizing is?

Googled for an answer but couldn't find anything solid. 

Thanks

That's a tough question especially since sizing differs from one jacket to the other and sometimes changes from season to season and depending on the type of leather. You have to be specific which jacket and what season it is from.

What is the best way going about purchasing the slp biker pants on the march restock? I'm seriously clueless

You'll honestly need some luck on your side...or so it seems. Most boutiques already have a waiting list, but my SA isn't privy to how many pairs will be included in this restock.

Outside of a beige jeans, this is a wash of jeans i am in search of at the moment with the same fit if possible.

Any recs?

I know Acne has a similar wash this season, SLP as well but I'm looking for other suggestions?

Thanks for the link though I prefer the lighter wash.

Don't think slim-straight-fit will work for me either.

If your size is sold out for the march restock there will be another restock in Late June for the SLP Bikers

Also what is the inseam on the SLP Bikers for those that have them?

i mean im not shocked at all because anything popular.....

didnt realize how bootlegged bailmain biker jeans were and just straight up copy cats

Last edited:
I think Lebrons wearing the same sweats from his latest GQ shoot.

Not sure I've ever seen him in Rick Owens before but it looks like normal clothes to him. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom