Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

The inside of the belt (the vachetta sp?) changes colour. This happened to mine from indigo rubbing onto it.
I wanna cop that azur belt too. But I have the same fear, I think I'll have to cop a few pairs of light washed jeans soon.

pretty sure it's an old pic
wayne.jpg

simple. really liking this jacket.
610x.jpg

sorry if it's been posted!!

smh.gif
Evidence a GR Jordan Brand release now? I'm seeing more cats with these now.

^ HaHa. Next best thing to those who were unable to cop millies.

I got a pair myself , i like them just as much.

I'm def hatin on the fact that you got a burgundy pair.

Absolution - I saw your WDYW few weeks back when you wer eposing with your Black Milli's
laugh.gif
, but yeah the Burgundy pair is available here at LV Torontoother spots in the U.S. have it in stock currently too I think they did a restock.

for the LV store around my way you gotta be on the wait list to even get the Evidence shades
smh.gif
and only the black pair for preorder

HaHa you know how nt is. You gotta be correct when you post in the WDYWT. NY sucks , they only restocked the black pairs.

The SA in LV 5th ave tried to play me on the millies. I was wearing them in the store and she called me out on them. She asked me if they were real and i saidyes. She then called the manager over and she replied with "Hello Mr Lau and welcome back". The manager then took out my pair of evidence that i hadordered over the phone and i left.

Originally Posted by Absolution25

HaHa you know how nt is. You gotta be correct when you post in the WDYWT. NY sucks , they only restocked the black pairs.

The SA in LV 5th ave tried to play me on the millies. I was wearing them in the store and she called me out on them. She asked me if they were real and i said yes. She then called the manager over and she replied with "Hello Mr Lau and welcome back". The manager then took out my pair of evidence that i had ordered over the phone and i left.

roll.gif
roll.gif

They have 5 pairs @ the 5th ave store. They were 720ish after tax.

I stopped by there today. You can order over the phone if you want as well.

Can someone make this pic bigger? just trying to see what kind of jacket this is.

24fxr15.jpg

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Can someone make this pic bigger? just trying to see what kind of jacket this is.

24fxr15.jpg

I STILL can't figure out what this logo is on the left chest
laugh.gif
smh.gif

10idjfb.jpg

Originally Posted by Absolution25

They have 5 pairs @ the 5th ave store. They were 720ish after tax.

I stopped by there today. You can order over the phone if you want as well.

Thanks I work across the street so I will pick em up tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom