Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Me too. The blacks especially. Not stained, just ripped... Looks good

The light wash looked better before I think. Less "holes" and just distressing. The knee blowout is cool but the thigh holes look a little large.

Yup, both pants are on my list. Especially the black for that reason mentioned above. Annoyed about the price increase again, ridiculous. :smh:

Balmain bikers in general are flooded with replicas. On the other note, not a fan of this guy but the Balmain jacket is sick.

Pretty sure what he means is simple. You can't try them on so the whole process is just troublesome.
 I find it more troublesome to drive an hour and a half into the city, paying 13 dollars to cross a bridge,13 dollars to leave, pay 20 bucks for parking, sit in the worse traffic on earth just to try on a pair of jeans. So yeah, for some people it's much more simpler to order online. lol

I find it more troublesome to drive an hour and a half into the city, paying 13 dollars to cross a bridge,13 dollars to leave, pay 20 bucks for parking, sit in the worse traffic on earth just to try on a pair of jeans. So yeah, for some people it's much more simpler to order online. lol
I agree, I live in NY so I know that struggle.. But then again, most of the designer stuff we come across is from overseas so shipping can be troublesome and expensive.

Loll all true

Those Balmain bikers are nice 2ndamendment! I like em both, but the bottom one have a little more character.

didn't you try to make a spinoff to the dressing better thread? Maybe u can make a spinoff for the high end threads?

Back
Top Bottom