Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

SO what's the story on these?

According to sireconsulting they're SLP A/W '15...they clearly aren't on the site under A/W '15 collection. Any info? because those are waaaaaaaaay better than those two $850 pairs.

DIPlOmAt, those looks like SS14 pair, I was wearing them in one of the pic couple page back.

Hope those are the ones I pre ordered from neiman marcus ... Not sure tho ..thoughts[ATTACHMENT=10189]image.jpg (344k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

$1875 for Balmain bikers on ssense.  **** has officially gotten out of control.  

In other news Trump is on FIRE right now 

balmain bikers go on heavy sale so its not worth buying them early. lesson learned lol 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Yeah overpriced. Wonder how much a pair runs to make.

1k sneakers, 1k jeans, 400 hat, 300 shirt is almost normal thing.

Is there any fit pics of the SLP ORIGINAL LOW WAISTED RIPPED SKINNY JEAN IN ORIGINAL VINTAGE BLUE DENIM? :nerd:
The denim seems to have fallen off this year.

Last edited:

$1875 for Balmain bikers on ssense.  **** has officially gotten out of control.  

In other news Trump is on FIRE right now 
Were you been? They had a pair a few seasons ago that were $2500! lol

and yes he his! That was a setup to make him look bad but it failed.

My friend just got a pair of these yesterday. He sent a pic of him wearing them, but sitting down. I'll upload tomorrow.

Pinoy732, are those the Dirty 50S SLP Denim you picked up? If so please upload a fit picture if you can, when you wear them.
Would like to see how the distressing looks in detail on that pair when worn.

PO

Pinoy732, are those the Dirty 50S SLP Denim you picked up? If so please upload a fit picture if you can, when you wear them.
Would like to see how the distressing looks in detail on that pair when worn.

PO
Picked up FW14 crash I believe. They should be en route from Ireland as of tomorrow so I'll hopefully see em by week's end.

Pic when they arrive.

Back
Top Bottom