Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

@SoleFX  / @Retro707  - i went w same size as SLP. the material is actually super-stretchy so i could have gone 1 down for the waist but chose not to

leggings on my big legs, not a good look 

black suede trapper jacket

Black aren't bad at all RFX but I prefer the tan one.

Anyways, here are the SLP version of the MA-1 Bomber Jacket, they fit 100x better than the stock photos or models wearing them. I recommend stay TTS or go a size up.

Black or Khaki, pick your poison. Both color are both available in 57st YSL store in NYC.

love the tan suede trapper (soon) but the smooth leather (wrinkled effect?) are nice too

MA1s are cool, you have any fit pic because the ones I've seen tend to have both cropped body and sleeves, most probably are just trying to wear it fitted when it is suppose to be baggy

riders has a blacked out version for the season

Retail are $1890 for the bomber.

here is a sz50 in Khaki ( I'm usually 48) not much different between 48 and 50 tbh, sleeve of the 50 are slightly longer.

They usually deliver quick, my order arrives the next day for me.

Typically you order, get your order confirmation and then tracking a bit later in the day if not at night.

If you want to be sure, just give them a call or chat with their customer service to confirm the order. They're very helpful.

They usually deliver quick, my order arrives the next day for me.

Typically you order, get your order confirmation and then tracking a bit later in the day if not at night.

If you want to be sure, just give them a call or chat with their customer service to confirm the order. They're very helpful.
Appreciate the reply. I contacted them via email but nothing yet. I'll try to chat with customer service

Appreciate the reply. I contacted them via email but nothing yet. I'll try to chat with customer service

Yeah, they usually ship fast, 2 business day on the east coast and probably quicker if you are in the west coast as rfx said

Amiri bikers spotted on Upscale Vandal's social media. Set pickijg up steam in the Kanye world

Good looks guys, just got my shipping confirmation will have them in hand Wednesday. Amiri is up next...hopefully lol

Never see anyone with this vest.  I thought the detail was great on it. 

Last edited:
Thanks kev and instagram.  

Nick they are not the D02.  I actually met with the tailor and no matter how much I took in the knee area there was still excess fabric from top to bottom that would fold over.  It was like a extra inch and just looked bad.  They said they could try to tailor it left to right and then pull from top to bottom.  I wasn't willing to take the risk.  I had a feeling they would turn into looking like a pair of yoga pants. I just sent them back to ssense today.  I am going to try to get a past season d02 black raw, hopefully they fit better than the current season. 

Damn that's messed up. At least you were able to return them though. I have a pair now too and I'm hoping mine don't do the same. So far, so good but it's only been two brief wears.

@@23soles My issues were almost immediate. I got that classic "knee boob" which drives me nuts. I think the porportions of my legs contribute to the problem. This happens with most jeans and pants I buy while everyone else is fine.

Ugh. German seller opted apparently opted to ship the jeans with the more basic mode of transportation offered by DHL..Time to play the waiting game :rolleyes

Anyone experience delayed receipt on items shipped through "DHL Standard Package International (Päckchen)" to the US?

Back
Top Bottom