Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

How's the quality? Worth 50% off? Was planning on copping a Canada goose but at this price point it may be a better option

First they are made in China so just if you have something against China made product then you might reconsider. I had my jacket for almost 3 years now and it is holding up really well, leather and fur have no sign of blemish or anything. Leather that they use are good grade leather. I got mine from Ssense also, I'm happy with the jacket.
What's sizing like?

^^^TypeRPinoY, TTS, I'm usually a size M and 48 in their jacket.

Got the JE Villain hoodie from Revolve for $138. Thanks Adrian!

No. I respect you that's why. I want to become supreme leader of this world, enslave all humans, start wars, legalize heroin, and force people to worship me. Am I crazy?

lol.. as i read this, i had "man in the high castle" on ahah, if you havnt seen it - its based on the book where the world is ran by natzis and **** because they won the war.

Thanks! Just grabbed an iridescent bomber.
Has anyone seen it in person? I hope it's not TOO much. I'm not trying to look like a car with flipping paint.

Nothing at all like a car. I have one and I love it. My favorite bomber jacket. Really unique. I own loads of je, my go to band along with slp. Love the bombers and boucle sweats this season the most. Their rider jacket is amazing too if anyone is looking for a leather jacket.

I own just about every type of je item if anyone has other questions. I think for most in here, fit will be on point.

the rider is definitely gonna be well made but the design/styling is lackluster IMO.

at least to me, you can't improve much on classic features of a DR. I know JE was trying to offer something different but it was still poorly executed (design wise).

the rider is definitely gonna be well made but the design/styling is lackluster IMO.

at least to me, you can't improve much on classic features of a DR. I know JE was trying to offer something different but it was still poorly executed (design wise).

I actually perfer the no belt look. I would never use the belt and hate that hanging look. They did use the classic design the first few seasons.

John Elliot sale, they have a few scattered sizes remaining, I dunno may help someone out..

http://www.johnelliott.co/?gclid=CK7qhrXJs8kCFQupGwodo9AJzw

20% sale code: JEFW20

Nothing at all like a car. I have one and I love it. My favorite bomber jacket. Really unique. I own loads of je, my go to band along with slp. Love the bombers and boucle sweats this season the most. Their rider jacket is amazing too if anyone is looking for a leather jacket.

I own just about every type of je item if anyone has other questions. I think for most in here, fit will be on point.

What is your build, height and weight if you don't mind me asking, I'm 6ft and have skinny legs and a more muscular upper body, would I be correct sizing with a medium in the sweatpants + hoody or would I be better sizing up on the hoody?

Also I'm interested in hearing if there is any stand out items that you have acquired from the JE line, that you really recommend, like this style sweat pant over that style etc.

I'm really liking the Escobar sweatpants and the flash dual zip hoodys.

If you know of any good places to buy JE that you don't mind sharing here or via PM, I'd be very grateful.

The official site is out of my size, Same issue with the app that pinoy732 pinoy732 provided unfortunately. Good looking for that btw repped. :pimp:

Last edited:
Whats the winter accessories etiquette in terms of hat, gloves, and scarves. Are they all suppose to match your jacket? I have a camel coat with camel accessories.

I don't know if there's proper etiquette but I prefer contrasting but complementary accessories personally.

I wouldn't wear a camel coat with a camel hat, scarf, gloves. I'd feel like green man- gotta break it up. Even if it's not very colorful, some variance in shade even can be enough to give the look some dimension

John Elliot sale, they have a few scattered sizes remaining, I dunno may help someone out..

http://www.johnelliott.co/?gclid=CK7qhrXJs8kCFQupGwodo9AJzw

20% sale code: JEFW20
What is your build, height and weight if you don't mind me asking, I'm 6ft and have skinny legs and a more muscular upper body, would I be correct sizing with a medium in the sweatpants + hoody or would I be better sizing up on the hoody?

Also I'm interested in hearing if there is any stand out items that you have acquired from the JE line, that you really recommend, like this style sweat pant over that style etc.

I'm really liking the Escobar sweatpants and the flash dual zip hoodys.

If you know of any good places to buy JE that you don't mind sharing here or via PM, I'd be very grateful.

The official site is out of my size, Same issue with the app that pinoy732 pinoy732 provided unfortunately. Good looking for that btw repped. :pimp:

What's your weight? You should be ok with a medium if your legs are skinny. I'm 5-7, 155. Like you skinny legs and bigger upper body. My legs are super skinny though. I wear a small in sweats and medium in upper body items. I can wear a medium in sweats too though but I prefer the small fit.

I like the wool bomber, flight jacket and boucle sweats this season. Stand out pieces. I also like the kitto sweats. Really unique fit. Villains are a fav, love the dune and charcoal the most. The Yuma shirt also fits really nice for me. Best place to buy was the spring app but they got rid of that / promo codes. Other options out there are revolve, machus, xhibition. Some other options out there too. Is there a piece you are looking for?

What's your weight? You should be ok with a medium if your legs are skinny. I'm 5-7, 155. Like you skinny legs and bigger upper body. My legs are super skinny though. I wear a small in sweats and medium in upper body items. I can wear a medium in sweats too though but I prefer the small fit.

I like the wool bomber, flight jacket and boucle sweats this season. Stand out pieces. I also like the kitto sweats. Really unique fit. Villains are a fav, love the dune and charcoal the most. The Yuma shirt also fits really nice for me. Best place to buy was the spring app but they got rid of that / promo codes. Other options out there are revolve, machus, xhibition. Some other options out there too. Is there a piece you are looking for?

Thank you for your prompt and informative reply, I'm 6FT, 170LB, legs are skinny, upper body is a decent size :lol:
What do the kitto sweats fit like, I saw the crazy stacking on those, too much in person or no? I'll check out Machus, xhibition.

Full track suits I was looking for really, comprised of either, Escobar, kitto sweatpants and villain/dual zip hoodys. In 3-4 different CW's. :smile:

The Olive coloured Escobar/ Flash dual full zip hoody in particular.

Last edited:
Thank you for your prompt and informative reply, I'm 6FT, 170LB, legs are skinny, upper body is a decent size :lol:
What do the kitto sweats fit like, I saw the crazy stacking on those, too much in person or no? I'll check out Machus, xhibition.

Full track suits I was looking for really, comprised of either, Escobar, kitto sweatpants and villain/dual zip hoodys. In 3-4 different CW's. :smile:

The Olive coloured Escobar/ Flash dual full zip hoody in particular.

Kitto's stack but with your skinny legs they will look nice. They hug your legs but you won't get that tights look with the stacks. I like mine.

I like the dual zip, villains and baseline hoodies all work nice. I have the olive Escobars and they are nice.

Kitto's stack but with your skinny legs they will look nice. They hug your legs but you won't get that tights look with the stacks. I like mine.

I like the dual zip, villains and baseline hoodies all work nice. I have the olive Escobars and they are nice.

Repped for the insight, I'll try to acquire the kitto's, vallains for sure, I haven't seen the baseline hoodies yet I'll check them out also, thank you so much for all your help. :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom