Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

see, now that's the kinda ish that just don't make any damb sense

especially if you got some sense :rofl:

Lol bro Alp doesn't get dressed or even wear denim though.

I don't do fitteds but that is a discount from a normal 500 lol

I wish the balmain H&M just dropped this color instead lol

:lol: I just started fasting so might fit into some Levis soon. As for the caps they're definitely not for everyone but it is a nice discount for anyone who wanted a just don but wasn't tryna drop 450. I know if they had some packers joints I would've went in. Sneakerpolitics had one but they only got 15 percent off, no thirty :frown:

Defintely Sunny if you don't mind! Appreciated!
Kev, they are cropped so short that they hit about 2 inches above the top of the boot. Not sure what look you were going for.  Your sock/skin would def show. Couldn't really get a good photo to illustrate.. I wear a size 32 waist and am 6'1 so they might be longer or shorter on you.

This pair is about to make me pay retail during sale season,

Whoops wrong thread, same people in here anyway...

Last edited:

lmao

you wouldnt believe how popular they are

Not the kind of folks in this thread at all

Always the CL x Balmain Jean crowd usually

Srs

Sunny lol pretty much

Last edited:
yeah i honestly had no idea of their popularity till recently. 

like i don't see the difference between these hats and others

Last edited:
besides the python brim and branding not much difference. I don't like wearing apparel of teams that are not the nets (in terms of the nba, other leagues aint picky like that) so will probably look to trade it or sell it or something. I just figured at 30% off it was a pretty good deal

Just don dead. Terrible brand management thus far. Had a few over the years though. Super cool concept/background

Just don dead.

Lol I don't think so man I see it on the reg and they def pump out products

CL x Balmain x Just Don hat crowd is like as strong as SLP crowd lol

I've also heard Balmain is dead but same dudes who said that before collab dropped when first announced is still wearing it. The irony.

Last edited:
Dude I don't wear Just Don or clothing from brand but to say it's dead is just a reach to me.

There was literally a Just Don x Jordan brand collab this year man that gave exposure to people who might not have known about Just Don before.

Some people say CL and Bikers are dead too seen that said before also.

Last edited:
Dude I don't wear Just Don or clothing from brand but to say it's dead is just a reach to me.

There was literally a Just Don x Jordan brand collab this year man that gave exposure to people who might not have known about Just Don before.

Some people say CL and Bikers are dead too seen that said before also.
I was just at lids the other day to get a custom hat done for my little cousin. The guy started talking to me about the different types of hats he owns and so I asked him if he owned any Just Don hats. He shook his head and asked if it was a shoe company. It kind of amazes me how someone who works at a hat store and owns dozens of hats, has never heard of Just Don.

That would be a really bad looking regular black model! They are the new seasons distressed model.

I was just at lids the other day to get a custom hat done for my little cousin. The guy started talking to me about the different types of hats he owns and so I asked him if he owned any Just Don hats. He shook his head and asked if it was a shoe company. It kind of amazes me how someone who works at a hat store and owns dozens of hats, has never heard of Just Don.
probably just works there for the paycheck and has minimal knowledge on his job, just like floor people at best buy when you start asking technological questions about whatever product you're interested in

Also, Faith Connexion about to blow up, Kanye in their flannel and Biebs in their pants.

Last edited:
ugh seriously such a douche dumb brand name :x

faith connexion, fear of god, off white

all cool names worn by JB and Kanye that the sneaker head/fashion heads love lol

JB literally wears all then add SLP, Yeezy an Amiri

so he got it all covered, wont lie i like all of it (off white not huge into but he wear the popular ones go figure)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom