Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

So every Tshirt must be one of one? I can't see him buying 30, 20, 10 or even 5 of the same tshirts when he was a collector, before he plan on selling them...what he said really confused me unless the vintage Tee that he is selling are all 1 of 1? IDK

Ok, when Jerry was on tour with Kanye during the yeezys tour I believe, he stumbled across some random warehouse or old distributor with literal deadstock tour merch. He bought it all. Same thing with the vintage military sleeping bags that he turned into pants.

He also has minions (dudes that track down and resell vintage merch, i.e. Tyranny and mutation).

Some shirts are cut/altered and then they are all re-branded with FOG branding.

Ok, when Jerry was on tour with Kanye during the yeezys tour I believe, he stumbled across some random warehouse or old distributor with literal deadstock tour merch. He bought it all. Same thing with the vintage military sleeping bags that he turned into pants.

He also has minions (dudes that track down and resell vintage merch, i.e. Tyranny and mutation).

Ahhh that makes much more sense. I always wondered his connection with Kanye. Was he just a homie of his who toured with him?

^^^ thats a genius right there, imagine the money he pocket. He just make it sounds like they are out of his own collection.

Last edited:
Reactions: JPS
I've had my eyes on a couple of tees of the tyranny site since @Al Audi  put me on. idk if i can justify the prices though.

Ahhh that makes much more sense. I always wondered his connection with Kanye. Was he just a homie of his who toured with him?

Jerry is part of the "donda collective". He's a creative contributor to the camp of Kanye West. I'm pretty sure kanyes first collection with APC was was just Kerry's collection 1 patterns handed over to APC.

I've had my eyes on a couple of tees of the tyranny site since @Al Audi
 put me on. idk if i can justify the prices though.

I buy from him. The prices are a little out there, but you will def get a vintage nostalgic piece that isn't readily available to anyone and everyone.

I buy from him. The prices are a little out there, but you will def get a vintage nostalgic piece that isn't readily available to anyone and everyone.
damb nice. can u post some pics of the tees?

might cop soon 

I get that... I'm from SoCal, so finding vintage tees out here isn't difficult. Those prices probably seem astronomical to me because I haven't had a hard time finding good deals on vintage tees.

I get that... I'm from SoCal, so finding vintage tees out here isn't difficult. Those prices probably seem astronomical to me because I haven't had a hard time finding good deals on vintage tees.
Brian if u see any dope tees in XL/XXL holler at your boy.

Brian if u see any dope tees in XL/XXL holler at your boy.
My man! I'm an XL. You looking for anything in particular?

Anything '94 Metallica is pretty easy to get a hold of, other than Doris, that's one that everyone is after.

Last edited:

My man! I'm an XL. You looking for anything in particular?
maintstream wise prob Metallica/Nirvana/Green Day lol

but probably punk bands like Brand New, Thursday, Taking Back Sunday.

Dashboard Confessional lol

maintstream wise prob Metallica/Nirvana/Green Day lol

but probably punk bands like Brand New, Thursday, Taking Back Sunday.

Dashboard Confessional lol
Man! I run across that stuff all the time. The Metallica stuff is always pretty cheap, it's the Nirvana stuff that goes up pretty high. I got lucky and found a '92 Nirvana Vestibule for $25 last month. I paid over $100 for the other two of that same shirt that I own. If you're interested, I saw a OG '94 Green Day tee that I was eyeing for either $45/50. It's a Brockum too which is one of the better tee brands. Brock and Giant are my two go-to tee brands.

Here's a pic:

Last edited:
DOPE GRAPHIC. LMK WHAT U SEE IN BLACK OR GREY. I CANT DO WHITE BC IM THE WORLD CLUMSIEST FILIPINO 

Instagram check these guys out too

Some awesome Yeezus shirts also btw

Yo my boy forwarded me that site. The prices on the yeezus tees are no Bueno for me

luisaviaroma has the most ridiculous return policy. Don't know why they do it the way they do it. The only good thing about is it's paid for. 

luisaviaroma has the most ridiculous return policy. Don't know why they do it the way they do it. The only good thing about is it's paid for. 
lol.. making an appointment with DHL and having to wait for them to pick it up?

Back
Top Bottom