Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

There are so many good brands out today.  People need to start branching out off the hype lines and create their own personal style.  Everyone is looking like a kanye clone out there. 
i like to watch music videos from childhood, classic movies, and also runway shows for inspiration.

There are so many good brands out today.  People need to start branching out off the hype lines and create their own personal style.  Everyone is looking like a kanye clone out there. 
THIS. I mean it's ok to be inspired by people and it's easy to get sucked in to what's popular but I feel that if what's hot isn't offering what you are looking for then people should definitely look elsewhere.....

and that's what I did when I couldn't find a pair of black jeans that fit my need. If you go back a page or two I bought a pair of MMM jeans. They are freakin great! I love them. They need to extend their denim line cause the quality is great.

Last edited:

Never going to happen. 

G-Eazy

Good rapper btw

Last edited:
what price did the givenchy go for if you don't mind me asking?

More then it's worth most likely lol. I got a Givenchy raincoat (very thin, unlined 100% nylon) for 70% off, which sounds like a great deal except the coat retailed for $2500.

Nice pickup Gpoop, I was gonna get that Givenchy plaid too.
Thanks! It's really nice! It's feels real nice and solid. Definitely want to get more. I was going to get the grey and black plaid one as well  but the really big stars on it kills it for me. The stars on the red one blend in and are not that apparent.

Last edited:
Last edited:

So true

Literally the hottest in trend style right now imo

Just get a vintage T Fear of God if you can afford

Distressed ripped denim with ankle zips Fear of God if you can afford

Yeezy on feet

Insta likes all day with comments such as "you're lit" "[emoji]128293[/emoji]"

S/o to wespeso no hate my dude

Last edited:
So true

Literally the hottest in trend style right now imo

Just get a vintage T Fear of God if you can afford

Distressed ripped denim with ankle zips Fear of God if you can afford

Yeezy on feet

Insta likes all day with comments such as "you're lit" "[emoji]128293[/emoji]"

S/o to wespeso no hate my dude
Very true. Thanks to rappers everybody is "high fashion" now.

Last edited:
now you got dudes wearing megadeath, slayer and metallica

know damn well they only playin Future in their rides.
laugh.gif
This. I been listening to metal since I was 12. Back in my day we called these type of people posers. Remember that word? lol Anyway, kids today have no backbone. They no longer stand up for anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom