Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Alp, I think you are the only fan of these hats bro :lol:
may be so, but got that Timberwolves joint I'm trying to move since I can't rock a team that ain't the nets for basketball. Once that happen ima cop a different don

Any idea on how FOG PACSUN shirts fit?
I'm usually a LARGE/XL for oversized fit.. I'm 5'9 but I can't even try it on cause there's no pacsun where i am! :frown:

F--k cancer!

straight up. RIP to your old man, sorry for the
Any idea on how FOG PACSUN shirts fit?
I'm usually a LARGE/XL for oversized fit.. I'm 5'9 but I can't even try it on cause there's no pacsun where i am! :frown:

For the short sleeve flannel: L = 26 in pit to pit, M, = 25 in, S = 24 in

Can't find pics of the metallica tee, but its even bigger.
The basic tees seem to fit a slightly more regular

***** are OD oversized, imo

For the short sleeve flannel: L = 26 in pit to pit, M, = 25 in, S = 24 in

Can't find pics of the metallica tee, but its even bigger.
The basic tees seem to fit a slightly more regular

***** are OD oversized, imo[/quote]

Thanks! I guess theyre not too different in size for the flannel

I ended up buying 2 reg t and 1 raglan long sleeve in small medium and large. Let me know if anyone wants the small or large for below retail!

Sup bruhs, copped a new leather jacket and was wondering if anyone has aged their leather before. Was hearing you could mess around and really damage it if done incorrectly.

Just don snapbacks are extremely popular maybe just not with the chelsie boot crowd over here.

I only wear ones from my hometown teams, I've had 3 sold 2 of them for close to what I paid.

Last edited:
You guys get on Alp for posting Just Don but have no problem posting Ben Baller's ****** new brand(?), Amiri, bootleg designer rock tees, Fear of God, YZY, rappers in Balmain bikers and SLP 3 sizes too big, etc. The phony elitism in here is stupid :rolleyes

Whoa there little fella... Nobody "got on" Alp.

hey, sorry Patrik1tha1 you're right :smile:

This thread is mostly filled with hyped "it" Instagram brands, that will be played out in 1-2 years(if not already) just like Just Don may be now. It's just dumb to me. Giving Alp " :rofl: " replies for posting Just Don, when chances are someone posting Amiri, etc, etc. in 1-2 years will get the same " :rofl: "

It's not worth going back and forth, just doesn't seem necessary to get on him when all he does it contribute what he likes with seemingly little outside influence.

Last edited:
Too serious in this thread. We all love alp and knows his style.

It's all love and jokes...

Hey guys. I saw it mentioned earlier but the YSL site definitely false advertisement ?
These jeans

Are definitely actually these

Went to look for em at the store and was very underwhelmed. The blowout is really just a slit and look nothing like the stock picture.

Hey guys. I saw it mentioned earlier but the YSL site definitely false advertisement ?
These jeans

Are definitely actually these

Went to look for em at the store and was very underwhelmed. The blowout is really just a slit and look nothing like the stock picture.
I have these jeans. They look like the ones on the bottom. However they will look like the top ones as you wear them.

I have these jeans. They look like the ones on the bottom. However they will look like the top ones as you wear them.

I hear ya, but if you cop online thinking you're gonna get the top pic and get the other I'd be pissed. Lol.

With that being said , I copped anyways. Lol

Yea I doubt anyone here was trying to insult me, the milieu here is good

hey, sorry Patrik1tha1 you're right :smile:

This thread is mostly filled with hyped "it" Instagram brands, that will be played out in 1-2 years(if not already) just like Just Don may be now. It's just dumb to me. Giving Alp " :rofl: " replies for posting Just Don, when chances are someone posting Amiri, etc, etc. in 1-2 years will get the same " :rofl: "

It's not worth going back and forth, just doesn't seem necessary to get on him when all he does it contribute what he likes with seemingly little outside influence.
who hurt you

You guys get on Alp for posting Just Don but have no problem posting Ben Baller's ****** new brand(?), Amiri, bootleg designer rock tees, Fear of God, YZY, rappers in Balmain bikers and SLP 3 sizes too big, etc. The phony elitism in here is stupid :rolleyes

nah, alp is the homie

lets be clear

i don't like Ben Ballers brand

Amiri im kinda off that......A was right

Bootleg Rock Tees i like

Fear of God is cool, some stuff, too expensive

YZY you can make money off it an its cool......the sneakers at least

Balmain? We off dat B

SLP 3 sizes too big? WHO?

finally, i think you came in the wrong section..........go back to lurking Murphy Clown 23

one more thing.......all those brands you mentioned.............i can't afford, I'm a broke boy. i just like high end.

**** off thank you very much

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom