Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

what's up fellas, i searched and couldn't find anywhere else where this made sense to post...can someone help me with a Legit Check? (or direct me to a better source)? i appreciate any help in advance...not really up on this new fendi

Last edited:
^ It's kinda wack in person. It's almost a neon pink instead of a pastel, which would have been much more wearable. They also did an emerald green teddy this season which is even more wack (especially when compared to the dark green teddy from FW16 which I am seriously regretting not purchasing):smh:

Well considering Jeremy Scott is highly involved in the creative direction, the phallic symbols don't surprise me

anyone know where I can get this Balenciaga scarf Gucci is wearing. Thinking of getting it as a Christmas gift

Does the Brand play a big role in what you all purchase? Some of the things posted here look :x

Looks like LN-CC.

Keep in mind it's the gabardine one, feels cheaper/less substantial, but good for the warmer months.

Gabardine is fine you guys are tripping, not to mention I have 2 regular weight teddys (with a 3rd and maybe 4th on the way) so I need something more lightweight for the warmer months :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom