Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Yea I'm tryna catch under a rack if possible. And also they go up to xl. Don't know how they fit, if they run small that's bad
laugh.gif
I was able to grab onto one for 1235 this past weekend.  I was torn between the dark khaki/olive color and black.  Ended up going with black.  Let' see how it is when it comes in.  I figure I'd pass on 3-4 items and grab onto a solid (or so I assume it's solid bc that's what the price suggests) parka for just a little over 50% off.

A
I was able to grab onto one for 1235 this past weekend.  I was torn between the dark khaki/olive color and black.  Ended up going with black.  Let' see how it is when it comes in.  I figure I'd pass on 3-4 items and grab onto a solid (or so I assume it's solid bc that's what the price suggests) parka for just a little over 50% off.
aight bet, let me know how it is when you get it

Last edited:
Just tried on a yves salomon, that joint is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
I was able to grab onto this Yves jacket for ~1200.  I usually have a hard time coughing up that much money on any item--and was really unsure of keeping it after I ordered it.  But, when I received the package, I was blown away.  Quality of the jacket is far better than I thought it would be.  The fur was a given it would be great--but it's very substantial and heavy, which was a surprise to me.  Also, the quality of the actual parka itself is really nice and soft.  The only negative is, the fur gets all over the place, but that's inevitable.

It was a no brainer for me to keep at a little over 50% off.

Reactions: alp
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What size did you wind up copping?
.I'm usually a Medium in almost everything I own tee/sweatshirt/jacket-wise.  However, ll my overcoats and Canada Goose are a size small.  I went with 46 (smallest size) in the Yves, and the fit is on point.  I'll take a better picture later.  It's such a baller parka, that I want to grab onto the olive/khaki color as well--maybe next year.

.I'm usually a Medium in almost everything I own tee/sweatshirt/jacket-wise.  However, ll my overcoats and Canada Goose are a size small.  I went with 46 (smallest size) in the Yves, and the fit is on point.  I'll take a better picture later.  It's such a baller parka, that I want to grab onto the olive/khaki color as well--maybe next year.
Ok got you, I'm pretty sure I'm a 54 but I'm tempted to cop the black size 50 on gilt but know I won't be able to close it :lol:

Got it for a deal on the FB group. The solid black one was 50% off on Ssense. Still pricey for what it is, but that's subjective.

This dude got some of the cleanest fits. Make me wanna cop those Balenciagas Trainers. Idk if it's one of y'all?

http://instagram.com/kathoriano
Wow. That dude does have a pretty insane amount of luxury/high end items. I personally wouldn't be coordinating fits the same way as he does but I respect it still. The more I'm seeing those Alessandro Gucci pieces being implemented in fits, a lot of pieces are growing on me...

Got these D04s in. They can't even get up my leg. Size 32. If any here a 28-30 want them before I put it on grailed or something for cheap LMK. I need a 34.

Hope you grabbed those bikers on Barney's when they were $399. If so, you'll have no problem recouping your money.

Last edited:
Hope you grabbed those bikers on Barney's when they were $399. If so, you'll have no problem recouping your money.

$399? Damn. You have to start sharing all these steals you see! :lol:

A friend told me it's no longer on YSL's website anymore or in-stores, so I don't think it's coming back ever again. Good price for whoever purchased.

PO

Last edited:

A friend told me it's no longer on YSL's website anymore or in-stores, so I don't think it's coming back ever again. Good price for whoever purchased.

PO

Yep.

PO

Saks 650.

Back
Top Bottom