Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

LV hates hip hop.....and you guys keep buying it

smh.gif
here this goes again... its a luxury brand...they don't like to be misrepresented- they sued BRITNEY SPEARS and Ruben studdard for the same type of thing...and Danity Kane aint hiphop....
good defense!!!
So the beanies have sizes... i rock a new era 7 7/8 what size am I??
laugh.gif
i mean i aint really defending them - maybe they are racist or hate hiphop - i mean i doubt the CEO is driving the streets of france listening to rick ross
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Your Local LV will have LOTS of those Sprouse T-Shirts, unless Fab/The Dream shop there, LMAO.

^^ nice pick up

personally not a fan of the camo but thats probably cause i cant pull it off

does the ready-to-wear on the US louis v site not work for anyone besides me? the UK version works fine but i cant bring anything up after i click on the ministock photos on the US version.

Originally Posted by mellowg

does the ready-to-wear on the US louis v site not work for anyone besides me? the UK version works fine but i cant bring anything up after i click on the mini stock photos on the US version.
as far as i know rtw is not for sale online...for now at least

no i know but i cant even view the enlarged photos with the details on the US site. but i guess the rtw is the same as the uks rtw?

theres one fly zip up imo on the uk site

Spring/Summer is near....

30bitj6.jpg

xxl-rawse.jpg

Not that I care but it would be funny if LV took legal action for dude being on the front of a major publication with those joints on (if they are bangbang).....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

jay-z-xxl.jpg

<>.

houstonsk - I want that Bimmer you got from the BMW thread
laugh.gif
ah well I should have mine by June.

Back
Top Bottom