Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by MJ ChuckStar

Christian Audigier tee's is not high end?
I payed $200 for dat tee at the Christian Audigier store in soho 2 year ago.
Sry 4 the boxers (Was Not Used)

nah son and its played

im not even gettin at you either cuz yea i was one of them dudes rockin christian audigier with my true religions with the bb simon belt, chicks was lovin it too

them days is over my dude
Jim Jones is that you?
laugh.gif

Nah but that is when i had some respect left for dude, but i cant front i &% with uptown heavy, my dude an i had peoples at columbia uni when that phasewas in its prime so we was on 125 like it was a 2nd home. My peoples at the time use to get up with byrdgang cuz cats was doin they lil beats an all that, theybasically got that connect through stacks because they was messin with him before that affiliation. Pin the Tail on POME........... I heard that joint in mywhip on the way up to the city when cats was meetin up with jim. It was like 1/20 tracks thrown together real quick on that cd of what we thought the kind ofsound they would mess with, it was really short notice too. So that made the cut.

Originally Posted by krs1demian

what up everybody, i was just wondering if anyone knows of a high-end clothing forum, similar to what niketalk is to our sneaker world... pm me if you guys got any info.. just trying to get my knowledge up
There isn't just one forum because they tend to be very style specific (and very obnoxious about pointing that out).

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by SDS45

Originally Posted by RFX45

Thanks for the compliments. Try and get it asap but my SA told me they are flying off the shelves.
Not sure if it is just selling ploy but she didn't really have to work hard to sell me the belt.

The belt is really nice, I didn't expect to like it as much until i saw it in person and tried it on.
The browns damier is very tempting too.
Nice pick up RFX. Thanks for the pics.
I still see the inventur and azure lv logo in stock and those were both popular, if they do sell out i'm sure they will restock.
So is it metal or plexi? Where is it made?

The buckle is definitely metal, it is too heavy to be any sort of plastic. Quality is pretty good but I won't be able to tell really until it gets worn.
The buckle also doesn't look painted either, it doesn't seem like it will peel off in time, which is pretty good.

i have the lv monogram the buckle is brass it does scratch easily though but the belt is quality. it is the same width as the azur damier and it practicallyfills up your whole belt loop.

Is the buckle on your monogram belt polished though?
Because polished steel is the worst when it comes to scratches.
I hate that most nice watches has polished cases for this reason alone.

Thanks RFX for the pics. Belt looks great. Ill look tomorrow for it here.

And a question for anyone. I know someone who works at Saks now, can they still use there discount off LV? I heard yes and no when I searched.

Totally forgot to comment LV on using black on the inside of the belt too.
My Damier inventeur's insides are black now, but it was once a nice beige, lol.

I payed $200 for that tee at the Christian Audigier store in soho 2 year ago.

ninja what is wrong with you. Why would anyone pay $200 for a tee shirt. I understand some designer jeans or a belt but a tee. Thats borderline ******ed

i been wanted to grab a few belts for a minute now & i was able to get sum this week so might as well share a few pics lol. just some guccis & louies

belt1p.jpg

belt2a.jpg

belt3s.jpg

Nice belts. I saw that graphite LV today too. Almost copped but ima wait out.
I went to LV Houston today, they got some new tee in (pocket with LV print) and a new jacket and sweater. They are both nice. I think jacket was 700 something.Very simple and clean.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

ninja what is wrong with you. Why would anyone pay $200 for a tee shirt. I understand some designer jeans or a belt but a tee. Thats borderline ******ed
A $200 t-shirt is often due to the name, the factory it was produced in (I mean, Michael Bastian polos are $400, but they're made in one ofthe most prestigious Italian factories), and its availability. That's why they're called collections: department stores get a size run and that'sit of many of these brands. Plus there are people willing to pay for it. The problem with Christian Audiger stuff is that it's mass produced and cheap,therefor the pricing is ridiculous, even if it's made in the US.

??? 200 for a belt is even more ******ed

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

??? 200 for a belt is even more ******ed
I beg to differ. A belt is something you can wear on a daily basis. You wouldn't be wearing the same t-shirt two days in a row would you?

very very nice belts illmatic. you have the exact same gucci belts as me, ive been wanting to cop that damier

ill post mine in a few

Back
Top Bottom