Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

This is a nice jacket, but is it too loud? I dont normally see the average consumer walking around in one of thesee

gucabb-219382z73134440beigrip.jpg

^Too loud, i'd think the a black version with the black monogram would be a little more subtle. Nice pickups RFX.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Early holiday shopping. Buying one for the lady so might as well buy something for myself.
tagged10.jpg

RFX what size is that??? got this once recently myself..

Originally Posted by Blazinbama

^Too loud, i'd think the a black version with the black monogram would be a little more subtle. Nice pickups RFX.

yea i was thinking the same. it just screams hey look at me i got on a gucci jacket.

Heads up on saks.com they got a classic gucci scarf available for pre-order in their thanksgiving sale, it's about $100 off...

Gucci Jacket is fine you just have to wear it right, I was thinking to get it in Tan when it 1st dropped but rather have a Black Version.

Originally Posted by CLDRIVER

Originally Posted by Blazinbama

yea i was thinking the same. it just screams hey look at me i got on a gucci jacket.
As opposed to all the other Gucci jackets plastered with the green and red or the monogram that don't scream Gucci? You've got be kiddingme if you think a black version would be any less blatant.

Originally Posted by CLDRIVER

roll.gif
@ tdot making a huge point with that photo. its loud but its
sick.gif
at the same time.

Fixed...Busta is corny...

He probably has Damier drawls and socks too......Canvas joints, Feet and balls sweatin' like hell....

Back
Top Bottom