Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Bought a gucci jacket yesterday.  Price was pretty decent at $550.  Rain boots and CL pumps were my lady's vday present.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

^^haha, my sister has those rain boots but in navy.
And that was retail on that jacket? Or on sale?
Nope it was at the outlets.  I bought it when it was on sale at the outlets.  The rain boots were cheap as hell.  It was on sale for $195 with an additional 50% off.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

^^haha, my sister has those rain boots but in navy.
And that was retail on that jacket? Or on sale?
Nope it was at the outlets.  I bought it when it was on sale at the outlets.  The rain boots were cheap as hell.  It was on sale for $195 with an additional 50% off.
Yea I had email saying 50% off shoes. I wish I could have made the drive. I hate the email system they try to use. I like to see stuff in person.

How do YSL t-shirts run? I'm a XL in LV shirts should I ask for the same size. Its for my B-day

Originally Posted by RFX45

Kid Cudis LV belt.
Info?
nerd.gif

Nice pickups guys!! Finally I can post another pickup lol

I talked tha dude down to $400 shipped NIB! a steal IMO
icon_razz.gif
Ma grl gave me an additional $500 for vday i was hella surprised n shesaid it was a late xmas present so i guess she did buy em for me...(and I just put her on tha LV Burgandy Mahina, tha leather feels likebutter!)

Lovin Ma 1st LV shoe in my collection and I think it was a good oneto start off with, I love how it looks like a sneaker but sounds like adress shoe when I walk so sexxy lol

*Anybody sellin a graphite belt??

nerd.gif
those graphite lows look kinda funny? idk maybe im used to the highs or maybe its the pix ..or the headache i got from reading the text in that post

pimp.gif
that gucci leather...so classic and clean...

got that email too- programs been around for certain people/locations for a long time now...was sort of a claim to fame before to have a custom speedy...now it seems they are rolling it out to all....

Yeah when I first got the e-mail I was hoping there was an option to do them on the sneakers too, or even the graphite line.
Looks very interesting nonetheless.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

got that email too- programs been around for certain people/locations for a long time now...was sort of a claim to fame before to have a custom speedy...now it seems they are rolling it out to all....
Yea I think they do it here at Houston LV.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Yea I think they do it here at Houston LV.
They do it here in san francisco too.  They always have mon monogram events here.

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

im tryna sell this . if anybody is interested  sz 52........
pimp.gif

funny your selling yours. i was seriously thinking about selling my size 52 as well. i have bigger plans and need to open up some cap room.

Back
Top Bottom