Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

^
laugh.gif
I just noticed that "paint" tag on those. Look at the "F" If anyone sees those for sale on ISS don't buy.
Naw, it looks legit. I'm pretty sure the box covered the top of the "F" in the tag and homie was too lazy to retake pics.

Originally Posted by mrmar23

Originally Posted by hadegbite

so u found the cremes??? or are u being sarcastic?

Sarcastic all the way....... I wish i did! The Leaders is gone and now I don't even have that to fall back on.
I can hook you up with the creme dons. What size are you? PM me.
smile.gif

I could find that graphite polo in my size.
They need it in geant colorway, navy polo with brown damier accents on the collar and sleeves.

Wow, that red pocket tee is quite nice....

Might have to come out of LV retirement.... probably should get the glasses to match too huh.... UGH

I liek the Exigence and the black Damier PM, sadly, neither will fit my head. 
laugh.gif

lv_110.jpg

lv_210.jpg

The pocket tee was $400 and the polo a little over $300. 
And the Red Evidence have a silver top. i will post clear pics of mine tomorrow. i only have blkberry ones right now. ill pull my camera out tomorrow.
Originally Posted by bert739

aIrJoRdAn2345129 wrote:

What's the retail on the red pocket tee? Definitely didn't see that shirt last time I went to the LV store in Boston.

[table][tr][td]

THESE PICS CANNOT EVEN DO THIS JACKET ITS PROPER JUSTICE...BUTTER SOFT..ITALIAN LEATHER INSIDE AND OUT...NEW WITH TAGS...HAS NEVER BEEN WORN...RETAILS FOR $2,895..PLEASE DONT COME WITH LOWBALL OFFERS...ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED...NOT LOOKING FOR ANY TRADES, JUST CASH...HIT THE INBOX WITH ALL OFFERS/INQUIRIES...MORE PICS CAN BE PROVIDED UPON REQUEST.
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
http://niketalk.yuku.com/search/text/uid/4213209 
[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by spottiswood

I don't have the Graphite, but I got the Damier version.

Pretty sure yall talking about the same hoody. Damier denotes the use of plaid in LV, graphite denotes the black color. For example the black hoody that fab wore in "imma do it" is a damier grapite hoody...I have that also if thats what you guys are talking about. I got the second release and I feel like the interior is less lined in damier. For some reason I think on fabs and babys if you rolled up the sleeves you would see damier pattern but on mine it is only like the interior of the chest and hood. Oh well I don't cuff my sleeves anyway and could care less if anyone notices it's LV or not. My friend was mad it wasn't damier on the outside it was solid black, said if he pays 1100 on a hoody he wants everyone to know SMH 
tired.gif
,sometimes people just need to keep their thought process to themselves... it often reveals more about them than they think. I like the fact it is rather stealth and doesn't scream "look at me!"

Back
Top Bottom