Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

^^ Looks like its part of the stephen sprouse collection, Came out shortly before the monogramoflauge jacket fab was wearing about a year and a half ago so I'd say 2 years old?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

When the hell did this belt come out?
tumblr_lhlurrTj5K1qfdt1wo1_500.jpg
Dude cannot dress at all.

Finally got my stuff from the cleaners and up on the bay.  Im trying start brand new with my high-end stuff.  A lot of the stuff i grew out of (gained weight)
pimp.gif

my dude - let me know if you get anywhere near your asking price for that LV initial crew....mines will be up there the minute yours ends 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by RFX45

Just curious but why do you have a mannequin?
  All I know is, looks great for presenting articles of clothing for sale.

True that, was just wondering why one would have one unless they sell a lot of clothes.
At the end of the day, it's none of my business but just got curious.

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

Finally got my stuff from the cleaners and up on the bay.  Im trying start brand new with my high-end stuff.  A lot of the stuff i grew out of (gained weight)
pimp.gif
some nice stuff.. but how you gonna charge retail for some used gucci shirts? 
eyes.gif

good luck

jordan freak 3:

im not trying to charge retail.  If you see they are up there for buy it now but i am also accepting best offer.  I sold the navy gucci polo today for 159.  some people on ebay pay retail.  i can not be mad!

RFX45:

I wanted to sell my stuff and a buddy of mine works at a clothing store.  for presentation purposes it looks great!

Got this today, its part of the Summer Runway Collection

Its only Nylon and calf leather but it folds up into that little pouch and is a pretty decent size.

LV Practical Adventure Damier
e9xn48.jpg

125tixt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom