Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Perfect Balenciaga Cambure Panelled Pleated Leather High-top Sneakers

has this been talked about in here yet? no wonder i see so many pleateds for sale on IG now

i emailed this seller/personal shopper in UK an he wanted 600 usd they look so good but now i dont trust anyone (all the colors YFDF posted ive seen, besides that turquoise)

are they using real pics then send you obvious fake because all the pics look real, it was that "if its too good to be true feeling".......an they claim restock, but then it seems they sell legit other items also.

so shady these days

fake arenas have gotten better but you can still tell those apart easy, the pleated not so much.

Last edited:
Props to Kevine for the heads up again.

Better pics later.

I hate "spiked" LB's, but those are clean sir!

PO

BTW, Balenciaga SA's have sent out Holiday 2015 Arena's for Pre-Order. Available at the end of October. Retail $585, Multi-Material $625.

PO

BTW, Balenciaga SA's have sent out Holiday 2015 Arena's for Pre-Order. Available at the end of October. Retail $585, Multi-Material $625.

PO

Need those suede blacks. Are they all taking preorders? I'll give one of them a call.

My roommates beat up 2011 pleateds. Don't look too bad after a lot of heavy wear.

i cant spot the fake vs real an i see these things sold from 185-220 range

this UK seller/personal shopper had red pleateds for 600 usd, but i think it was a scam

Last edited:
No to recycled pics...today we begin

Screw Laced, Hen, 100, Kevin and all the other red arena/pleated holders :lol:

I'm salty that I passed on them.

Last edited:
smh.......guess nobody can answer

i see no diff in what mr 100 posted and the red pleats i got sent in email

the seller name was crepslocker for anyone who cares, maybe it wasnt a scam then, guess i blew an oppurtunity

I can't keep up with y'all. I gotta move snow.

lol i dunno, browsing dudes IG, looks like he does this for a living, not snow, i mean move luxury fashion

what do you major in in college to be a personal shopper?

MR 100 you sell most things at retail?

Last edited:
Exactly what I wanted from Balenciaga for the holiday season. However, I was hoping for brown suede/nubuck. Pass on everything.

Last edited:
AI AUDI, that UK seller On IG is not legit. All fakes.

Some pics are legit items but stolen pics from other IG's.. I didn't see your post earlier I definitely would've cleared that up.

I'm also not a personal shopper. Everything on my IG is my personal collection unless stated "for sale" and that's usually someone who wanted a "hook up" and ended up flaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom