Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My black pebbled arena's arrived today from SB...they're even more dope in person

More pics please
nerd.gif
happy.gif
Not too good at pic taking, but here's a few I got. 

Few things, the only rubber on the sneaker is the front and back areas of the sole, so it's a little slippery. Was also kinda hoping for dust bags, but ah well. Otherwise, literally one of the most well made sneakers I've ever held. More cushioned than I thought it'd be, but it still is pretty stiff since it's just a leather sole/insole. Sizing was definitely the smaller half size instead of the larger full size (i.e. 4 was 8.5 without a doubt, pretty snug [not uncomfortably] and I wear a 9 usually). Came with the leather laces, cotton laces, assorted tags and very minimalistic box. 

Last edited:
Not too good at pic taking, but here's a few I got. 

Few things, the only rubber on the sneaker is the front and back areas of the sole, so it's a little slippery. Was also kinda hoping for dust bags, but ah well. Otherwise, literally one of the most well made sneakers I've ever held. More cushioned than I thought it'd be, but it still is pretty stiff since it's just a leather sole/insole. Sizing was definitely the smaller half size instead of the larger full size (i.e. 4 was 8.5 without a doubt, pretty snug [not uncomfortably] and I wear a 9 usually). Came with the leather laces, cotton laces, assorted tags and very minimalistic box. 

:smokin Cant wait for my pair to come in. Friday can't come faster :smh:

smokin.gif
Cant wait for my pair to come in. Friday can't come faster
mean.gif
Mine were supposed to come Thursday but boom. Here Tuesday, so who knows for you. Here's a few more btw. 

Thought it was interesting the patch on the tongue and back tabs are practically identical in proportion, but the entire silhouette as a whole is slimmer and the toe box is changed a bit. 

Mine were supposed to come Thursday but boom. Here Tuesday, so who knows for you. Here's a few more btw. 

Thought it was interesting the patch on the tongue and back tabs are practically identical in proportion, but the entire silhouette as a whole is slimmer and the toe box is changed a bit. 
Same size on those? How's the comfort on them compared with the AJs?

Yea I need like one more pair. Lol I'm bout to sell my arenas. New arena fakes irk me.

SSense got the red ones but basically sold out. Who else has them?

Last edited:
Yea I need like one more pair. Lol I'm bout to sell my arenas. New arena fakes irk me.

SSense got the red ones but basically sold out. Who else has them?

ss 13 color, they went on sale on bergdorf goodman and neiman marcus websites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom