Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for people saying the blue suede arenas are not exactly what kanye wore if I'm correct. I think his were all blue, not black bottom.

The first blue suedes had a black sole too. New ones has black eyelets and black laces though.

I also think the blue suede are just more distinct, almost everyone has all black Arenas by now while many passed on the blue suedes in it's first gen. Even though Kanye wore the black suedes too, the blue suede just stuck out more, I honestly do not even remember Kanye wearing the black suedes.

Last edited:
The first blue suedes had a black sole too. New ones has black eyelets and black laces though.

I also think the blue suede are just more distinct, almost everyone has all black Arenas by now while many passed on the blue suedes in it's first gen. Even though Kanye wore the black suedes too, the blue suede just stuck out more, I honestly do not even remember Kanye wearing the black suedes.
I can understand not wanting to repeat previous seasons, but man I wish to the more matte sole instead of the candy gloss one. Also wish they stuck to the washed out suede look instead of the over-dyed look. Old season suede's are godly. 

Damn, must have flown quick, didn't think Arenas still sold like that.

Appreciate the heads up!

Call up Nordstrom Seattle (206) 628-2111 they should get the Black, Blue, and Grey in this coming week. Probably best to pre-order.

Can't tell which suede arenas to get.  So hard not seeing pics on feet of these! For those who have it, post pics!  It'll probably help me make my decision.  I already own the leather arenas in black and white, and black pleated--so I'm guessing black suede is out (even though it looks straight fire!).  I'm stuck in between the grey or the blue!

Kanye in the black and navy suedes though these were the first gen. Just imagine the laces and eyeslets are black on the navy.

Last edited:
I really want a pair of the suede arenas but it just seems pointless since i have the Gris fumes, i have the black leather arenas, and i have a suede navy blue and black pair of Giuseppes....if only i could find them for retail i would buy the red suede since its different from the red pleats

This just came to mind didnt a navy blue suede and reddish orange suede pair of arenas just release a year or 2 ago?

Need your assistance NT, in my local facebook sneaker group, a guy is trying to sell his Arenas however i was suspicious because i've never purchased a pair of Arenas that had size stickers on the inner midsole. Only my pleateds have come with the size stickers. Can i get a legit check on these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom