Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im really looking forward to getting a pair of these in this cw, did you pick them up off the site in MMM sale or.. Quality looks :pimp: repped.

Last edited:
Does those fit just like regular Stan Smiths and is there at least a difference in quality over it?

Curious to try it and I've always wanted to get some Stan Smiths but I am not sure if I am pretty much paying for the perforated "R"?

I do know regular Stan Smiths quality is overall terrible though so some premium leather on it would be ideal.

Initially was going to pass on these since I was able to pick up the highs, but for this price (20% plus store credit), I couldn't sleep on them. Especially for no tax and $7.99 "2 day shipping".

man, none of the codes are working :frown:

Does those fit just like regular Stan Smiths and is there at least a difference in quality over it?

Curious to try it and I've always wanted to get some Stan Smiths but I am not sure if I am pretty much paying for the perforated "R"?

I do know regular Stan Smiths quality is overall terrible though so some premium leather on it would be ideal.

RFX, I still think these are overpriced since you can get the Euro Vers StanSmith on Farfetch for $71. Can't beat that, they are good leather, not the crappy leather one that sold in the state.

RFX, I still think these are overpriced since you can get the Euro Vers StanSmith on Farfetch for $71. Can't beat that, they are good leather, not the crappy leather one that sold in the state.

Interesting...

Was cleaning out my closet/cleaning my shoes--my little collection (minus Diemme boots and Jimmy Choo loafers).  I've bought several other Arenas, but ended up selling them--always found myself going back to the black/white classics, so I felt they were a waste for me.  Also bought 3-4 SLPs, but ended up selling those as well--I do regret selling some, but there's always going to be more sneakers in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom