Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
al audi al audi marble lows ain't bad>

Last edited:
cesco10 cesco10

Here's the white courtesy of @manbehindthebrand on ig

The black, and red looks great also. I think they're a good alternative to the pleateds.

Any sites with MMM futures on sale sz 46 really need a 46.5(they don't make this size I know) or 47? I think I need a pair in my repertoire.

I picked up a pair of Visvims 2 months ago.  I hate spending a ton of money on sneakers, because at the end of the day, they are just shoes that eventually end up getting dirty/creased.  Don't get me wrong, I love shoes, and have a ton.  But the most I usually spend is on Balenciaga Arenas since I feel they are justifiable for the price.  I was lucky to get some Christian Louboutin sneakers from the actual boutique due to an error from $950 down to $600.  Keep in mind I'm in a professional degree program right now, so I'm still young and not working--so I'm pretty frugal about what I'm spending my money on.

So with that said, Visvims are the MOST expensive shoes I have purchased..and at first, I felt a very heavy in my heart, with sort of a sense of regret.  I could have just upped and returned them since I did purchase them from Mr.Porter, but I decided to wear them out, and after my first wear, I liked them, but I still thought they were very, very expensive for what they are, and still felt a sense of regret.  But in the past 2 months, I've worn them a TON of times.  Living in NYC, I walk a lot, and these are seriously the closest things to Nike Flyknits when walking.  Super comfortable, match with everything (from jeans to slim fit sweats) and definitely stylish.  Now, after 2 months, they are my favorite shoe purchase.

Expensive? Yes, very.  But if you wear them a lot, you will definitely not regret it.
QFT. Actually had quite a few compliments on my Shaman Folk's, which is strange considering how lowkey they are. Just a moccasin with a rubber sole to the untrained eye. 

2potroast3 2potroast3

Yes, those black marbled pair is a SS15 men's release. Here's the white version that have hit some stores. Nordstrom in Seattle and Miami will receive them soon:

Both the white and black versions are also being released in low tops.

Repped

I might have to.

Quick question I have tracked down a pair of blue suede arenas but not sure what size to order. I would like to avoid the hassle of returning them and ordering another size. I wear a 10 in Nike basketball and can fit a 9 in Jordan's pretty well. Should I get a 41 or a 42 I heard they run large but want input from people who own a pair. Thank you in advance.

Quick question I have tracked down a pair of blue suede arenas but not sure what size to order. I would like to avoid the hassle of returning them and ordering another size. I wear a 10 in Nike basketball and can fit a 9 in Jordan's pretty well. Should I get a 41 or a 42 I heard they run large but want input from people who own a pair. Thank you in advance.
i would go 41.. but arenas are hard to figure out.. 

I wear size 9 in all Nike's and I got a size 40 in my arenas

Arenas are the only shoe that I really can't get the right size not matter what size I get.  I personally would rather be a little tight than big. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom