Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The futures up there look SICK. love how the inner lining is off whitish. Would def cop if I could pull them off. I usually wear low key shoes for that reason

@json90 The 01h's rarely hit discount, if at all lately. They're mainline so about the only "discount" in common sizes is to buy from ssense to avoid tax and free shipping.

The 10h's have hit sale on sneakerboy and other typically non US sites. When that'll occur again, I couldn't say. Similarly, buying full price from mientus will prove to be cheaper than the SLP store, and certainly Barney's, who's charging $695.
Shipping from there costs $100 to the US and they use UPS/fedex so you will get hit hit with import taxes of 10-20%. I ordered from them before and I think it was +$10-50 over what I would have paid in the states.

@json90 The 01h's rarely hit discount, if at all lately. They're mainline so about the only "discount" in common sizes is to buy from ssense to avoid tax and free shipping.

The 10h's have hit sale on sneakerboy and other typically non US sites. When that'll occur again, I couldn't say. Similarly, buying full price from mientus will prove to be cheaper than the SLP store, and certainly Barney's, who's charging $695.
Shipping from there costs $100 to the US and they use UPS/fedex so you will get hit hit with import taxes of 10-20%. I ordered from them before and I think it was +$10-50 over what I would have paid in the states.
Someone legit check the site before having dude proceed but here's SL01H's in white on discount ($448 before shipping).

Only sizes 42 and 44 left (9 and 11)
http://www.cruisefashion.com/saint-laurent-sl01h-leather-trainers-115723

I picked up these two to go together, I really like both, they compliment each other perfectly :pimp: I love the Gat's silhouette/suede and sole.

@Sneakerp millzszn93 millzszn93
I actually sized down 1 whole size, I usually wear a US8 in converse lows and wear a size 40 in these.
(I could be the minority here, I have small feet, that are not particularly wide either)

More pics>

where at man??? tryna cop just wanna know if the site is gucci

Where can I findbred SL10 for less than 695? Looking for a 44

Noticed neimans isn't gonna ship til 6/2015..lmao I want these now

Last edited:
where at man??? tryna cop just wanna know if the site is gucci

I apologise, I failed to see your previous question, sorry, I have never heard of or used that site that you mentioned, I ordered the Gat's off of the official main MMM site e-boutique, I got some more pairs that I am going to pick up in person at a flagship store also, I will share pics once I collect, i hope this helps you. Or if you was referring to the Balmain denim, it was purchased in store, in person at a Balmain boutique in the city.

Last edited:
First world problems, since when is one of anything enough :smh:

Yep

Lol

A I've seen future on sale so many times or from ppl

What size are you?
Looking for a 43.

I passed a bunch of times on joints. Found all red for $600, grey/gum for $550, white patent for $400. My problem is that I only really want all white leather or grey suede/white. I guess I'd do black too but have yet to run into any of those three . *signs*

Looking for a 43.

I passed a bunch of times on joints. Found all red for $600, grey/gum for $550, white patent for $400. My problem is that I only really want all white leather or grey suede/white. I guess I'd do black too but have yet to run into any of those three . *signs*

where are you finding these deals?. lol Id cop asap on the all red, grey gum.. in a 44/us 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom