Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny part about that IG photo is that the top two photos and the bottom two are different models. 

I do think they might be legit.  The person just took the bottom two photos off the web.  The top two are the actual shoe they are selling.  $375 used without box is a standard price IMO. 

Correct me if I'm wrong but even if you purchase those shoes off of IG you wouldn't be protected by PayPal since it's not a legitimate marketplace like eBay correct?

where can i get these boots, if they even released yet

Last edited:
For those that contacted me recently about the coupon code, I'm sorry but I already gave it to the first person that PM'd me this afternoon, sneakerp.

Sneaker P Sneaker P check your PM my man

I should have another one soon, they've been sending them with every purchase. I'll post when I have it

Repped for showing love with the code. They will be put to good use.

Here is a comparison of the rougue braise vs the high tops. High tops are more of a infared.

Retro707 - when did those release?

I want to say late 2013 - early 2014 maybe? I'm not sure. Whenever it was, I slept and I'm not happy about it.

I would pay full price for those black & violent pleateds in a heartbeat, and I wish they would bring some mint pleats back out I need them bad but not $1500 bad :lol:

any transaction done through paypal (not as a gift) is eligible to file a claim on

ebay has its own buyer protection on top of paypal

any transaction done through paypal (not as a gift) is eligible to file a claim on

Damn I should jump on those $375 balenciaga pleated high then if that's the case, if they fugazi I can just file a claim with paypal. Been looking for a 43/44 in the black pleated highs for a good minute.

Last edited:

Damn I should jump on those $375 balenciaga pleated high then if that's the case, if they fugazi I can just file a claim with paypal. Been looking for a 43/44 in the black pleated highs for a good minute.
Rap to me on the side with offers on black 43 bruhs :lol:

Last dude who PM'd me just ended up talking about how he wanted perf joints lol

hoosier bad boy 11 hoosier bad boy 11 If you're looking for a 43, I'd see what Adrian is looking for price wise before I'd go a random IG seller's route. (If you haven't already)

At least authenticity/scamming isn't an issue, and he seems to take great care of his sneakers. If the price is reasonable, could be a good move. If it was a 44, I would have been closed that deal.

hoosier bad boy 11 hoosier bad boy 11 If you're looking for a 43, I'd see what Adrian is looking for price wise before I'd go a random IG seller's route. (If you haven't already)

At least authenticity/scamming isn't an issue, and he seems to take great care of his sneakers. If the price is reasonable, could be a good move. If it was a 44, I would have been closed that deal.

Thanks bro I appreciate it. I'm assuming Adrian is pinoy732

Yeah, Pinoy732... I've to lurked this thread since it started, only commenting every now and then years ago. Got me out here calling him by his name like I know the man well. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom