Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also just got my pair of arenas. This thread is dangerous, luckily I'm done with most other major purchases.

Last edited:
Super stoked. Not only did I just get my SL10 royals, I just got a pair of Gris Beton Arenas for a steal!

I love my Extra Blanc Arenas and wear them so much that I figured this would be a good way to give them some time off the rotation.

Anyone else own a pair of Gris Betons? I feel like I don't see em around at all.

PS. Had to share that on this thread, no one else in my life understands this interest of mine 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
I really don't think ppl understand the concept or hender scheme...they are in no way trying to present these shoes as their own original ideas. It is an homage, more like them saying we know these sneakers are a classic, timeless model and. We are going to do them the justice of making them in a version better the anyone has ever seen before. I would look at it with flattery if I was Nike. If you really knew how many hs IV's were sold compared to jordan IV's you would understand why Nike probably doesn't give two ***** about them.

I really don't think ppl understand the concept or hender scheme...they are in no way trying to present these shoes as their own original ideas. It is an homage, more like them saying we know these sneakers are a classic, timeless model and. We are going to do them the justice of making them in a version better the anyone has ever seen before. I would look at it with flattery if I was Nike. If you really knew how many hs IV's were sold compared to jordan IV's you would understand why Nike probably doesn't give two ***** about them.
Except those Yeezy 2 homages aren't Hender. 
laugh.gif

I've never really been into Balenciagas at all.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the pleated design the same as their multi-patterned ones?

Oh ok, thanks for the info. I assumed they were because the SA's at SLP said they had never seen them or sold them in store.

How much did you get your pair for? I paid full price, unfortunately. I wish I could find another pair. I really like that silhouette. I actually wish the SL10h were that same shape.
They got marked down to around $300 (before tax).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom