Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Drksdw Ramones run small? Farfetch and shopbop says they do but I'm seeing some different things. I wear a 42 Arenas,43 slap/Margiela and 10.5 Jordan Nikes. Wondering if i Can fit 44 in ramones. Shopbop and farfetch both say size up if half size

The shape of the Jordan 1 >>> the slp

I agree

Saint Laurent seems like they have different leathers on different models.  The leather on my SL01 is better than my SL10.  I got a pair of SL06 low tops from sneakerboy by accident and the leather on those was horrendous.  

Interesting

I've said before I wasn't impressed with sl10h leather an compared to my aj1 bred I'd be lyin to myself like it was so superior.

While were on this topic. These drop in May. "Remastered" so leather is better quality. Will def see/feel these asap in comparison to higher end kicks

Last edited:
Yeah I highly doubt any new Jordan 1 has great leather compared to these high end brands even the leather on my 85 pair doesn't wow me like the leather on my visvims.
But in the end who cares they are just some shoes but I would never pay 600-700 for a jb/Nike shoe and justify it by saying the quality is great that's just a lie people tell themselves to justify paying or selling for those outrages prices end rant
On another note man those visvims :nthat: I need another pair.

Last edited:
Anyone looking for DS black/gold sl10's size 42.5 for retail plus ship? PM if interested.

Last edited:
I def didn't pay 6-700 for my DS aj1s price is about demand not materials

Now SLP 10h I personally was let down because I was paying for materials.

Both are just shoes so you can say they both not worth it.

This is a sneaker forum though lol

Last edited:
Dunno....I'm waiting on an email myself about fit.

Hello,
Thank you for contacting us!
The Chanel sneakers runs only in full sizes.
The price for a pair is 690€ and 40€ for the shipping.
Which model would you like to buy? You can send me a picture of the model :smile:

Thanks

That's what they emailed me back,
I'm in SF for the week I'm bout to hit the Chanel Boutique tomorrow I'll let you know about the fit and price

Last edited:
@Sunny23
How much are the rafs? How much Val? Idk
Check out these pics you think they sicker then CC ????

I'm not going to front in that pic the Val's look dope but on foot they look like suacony
I prefer Chanel imo

Last edited:
Those Chanel's are incredibly overpriced, in my opinion. Are they nice looking? Yes, kind of but I just can't justify the price tag. I've held a couple pairs of the women's model and I wasn't particularly impressed with the quality. Not to mention they have a kind of feminine look to them. Like I've said, they look good on women though for that sport lux look but I know I can't pull them off.

druxanexcel druxanexcel if you grab a pair, please share some on feet shots.

My girl has a pair of the Valentino's, not with camo but with lace, and they're really nice quality and they look great on feet. Again, another shoe that looks better on smaller feet though. My size 45's didn't look nearly as nice when I tried them on.

I def didn't pay 6-700 for my DS aj1s price is about demand not materials

Now SLP 10h I personally was let down because I was paying for materials.

Both are just shoes so you can say they both not worth it.

This is a sneaker forum though lol

Very true but idk why I'm preaching I'm trying to find away to justify paying 350-400 for shadows :frown: :lol:

Storyetfall just liked one of my pics on the gramb :lol:

Price point sounds great. Especially as they are resoleable.

:lol: All I've ever received was a pair of socks and a pocket square before.

I think it's about time my sponsorship was stepped up.

Nah these mine.

Lol I post pics for the thread.
You guys been breakin my balls as of late loll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom