Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

If anyone needs a SA for any preorders hit me up

^^another season with colors that look cheap as hell. minus the red..and whats the color above the red one? a dark dark midnight blue? bc those 2 are the only ones that look nice.

drkingschultz drkingschultz while I fully agree with you, I feel like the Balenciaga's will look good longer. From the stock photo, it looks like the SL's are regular leather whereas the Balenciaga's are kind of coated(?) and that shiny margom sole looks good for a while and that black SL sole gets ashy(?) so easily.

But style wise, the SL's are WAY cleaner for sure. The use of non-perf leather as accents is a nice thouch.

And again, SUPER nice AP my man. One day, I'll have something of the sort.

Yeah if you know Balenciaga you know their pics of upcoming releases are always crap. Blurry thumbnails :lol:

Is the ivoire color balenciaga the beige/ tan color way? The pair with the gum bottom sole.

F/W 2015 colors confirmed now...

ESTIMATED delivery is end of May- mid June.

These are all the
Arena Lambskin HIGHs $585
Red (rouge grenade),
ALL White (extrablanc)
Dark Grey (Gris fossile)
Green (vert bronze) and
Black

Arena Lambskin LOWs $545
Black
ALL White
Red

I've been eyeing suede Wyatt and jodhpurs for a minute now. The question is should I cop current color ways when the sale hits or wait for the new FW15 colorways.

Just scooped these for $400 off eBay for the summer. Been looking for a pair in this color since I've seem them, I'm also a fan of the lows over the mids due to versatility.

Nice pick up. Those mint lows in the back are like unicorns nowadays

Unfortunately that's the sellers pic but seeing those helped my purchase as they looked like they came from a good seller.

It was either these for $400 or MM GATs for $365 from the end and I went with the balenciaga lows due to I think I'll be able to get more wears out of them.

I've been eyeing suede Wyatt and jodhpurs for a minute now. The question is should I cop current color ways when the sale hits or wait for the new FW15 colorways.

Depends on which boot in my opinion. Jodhpurs I say wait for that dark Browns, those look really good to m- better than the light brown or black really and seem versatile. The wyatts to me look better in the tobacco color though.

When is the sale coming?

@23soles  Funny I was thinking along the same lines.  Sales should be hitting in early July.  I saw both boots on sale last year on the official SL website, SSense and Mrporter.  They usually only hit max 30-40% off.  Don't wait if you want them to drop further because they probably won't and they will be gone before you know it. 

@23soles
 Funny I was thinking along the same lines.  Sales should be hitting in early July.  I saw both boots on sale last year on the official SL website, SSense and Mrporter.  They usually only hit max 30-40% off.  Don't wait if you want them to drop further because they probably won't and they will be gone before you know it. 
damn i wasnt expecting them to be there for that...i thought the jodhpurs were pretty much sold out as is

sunny23 sunny23 yes sir, those brown Jodhpurs are so nice to me but the tobacco wyatts are the best.
And good looking out reminding us about the sale.

I remember the wyatts dropping to about $700 at both the boutiques and ssense and I slept... Won't happen this time lol

I want in on some cowboy boots also on sale.

I start cardio tomorrow my body is ready

Last edited:
Yeah I slept also, sometimes it takes me a bit to warm up to some designs.  I wasn't a big fan of the stacked heel at first and thats what held me back.  

I bought some cowboy boots in Nashville a while back. I have no idea how to wear them. They're too wide up high to put slim jeans over and I feel like a girl with my denim tucked in them lol... That being said, buy some low top boots for sure

sunny23 sunny23 same here. That heel didn't sit right with me initially and honestly they still feel weird when I tried them on but I love the look and won't pass on a fair price again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom