Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't recall instagram telling me to go with a 44...wahts your twitter handle fam lol
i told you when u, korehi, and imran were debating this. and u swore up and down da sales associate tried it on for u and said tts. i was like ok bro

i told you when u, korehi, and imran were debating this. and u swore up and down da sales associate tried it on for u and said tts. i was like ok bro
@johnpsimon?

Whats good!

I had a feeling it wouldn't fit the way I wanted it to, wouldn't have been a big deal just something I would've been super anal about especially since I plan on putting a ton of miles on these..

Luckily the swap is already in progress

sup bro!

im glad u got the swap though!!!!!

fit pics asap when u get them!

Just a quick pic from yesterday

Louis Vuitton 2015 Fall/Winter Collection "A Tribute to Nemeth"

Prada Futures

Prada Xs/XIs

Prada Neoprene Whatevers

McQueen Mid Tall Sole Stan Smiths

The gold one? On shelf at my local store.

I think he's referring to the metallic versions of the red and royal SL10's being released soon. Both of which, I've heard no new information about.

Also, BV's came in this morning. CP's came in yesterday thanks to my man hennessy hennessy . I took a couple quick photos, I can add more of the BV's later if you guys would like.

Honestly, I don't really like the BV's. Especially, considering the price. They are of EXCELLENT quality but the shape is not the best in my opinion. The toe is oddly round yet flat and it gives my feet this flat paddle-like look almost.

Also, they're too big for me.@Gpoop's advice of sizing one down was certainly correct (Thanks again for that). Given this will stretch some too, this isn't my correct size for sure.

The green color is beautiful in person. If CP produced that color on the same crepe sole, they'd have winner!

Also, sizing on the CP's is very much like the Achilles like some have already said. My 44 is a LITTLE snug in width now with thin socks but considering possible stretching, these are the size for me (as opposed to my true 45, which would be too long for sure). Quality on the CP's is top as well. Not as high as the BV's obviously but I'm not sure if the quality difference merits the price difference.

@shoeleezy your pair is in route from Barney's bro. I got the shipping confirmation early yesterday so I'm thinking maybe Thursday(?) and I'll ship out the same day. Thanks

Sorry for the long *** post lol

^

Those blue BV's look awesome :wow: Not a fan of the green though. Quality looks better as far as suede/construction and also the crepe sole looks a little more durable judging from your pics.

Last edited:
Weird, the BV's do look kinda funky. Maybe they actually are diff silo's than the previous buffalo's? Jealous on the CP's. Mine's coming in today but they're guaranteed too large. Will still try to see what the BV's look like on feet in July tho. 

Can't believe I missed the cp restock at barneys, I called customer service yesterday too and they said they didn't have any more

I think he's referring to the metallic versions of the red and royal SL10's being released soon. Both of which, I've heard no new information about.

Also, BV's came in this morning. CP's came in yesterday thanks to my man @Hennessy. I took a couple quick photos, I can add more of the BV's later if you guys would like.

Honestly, I don't really like the BV's. Especially, considering the price. They are of EXCELLENT quality but the shape is not the best in my opinion. The toe is oddly round yet flat and it gives my feet this flat paddle-like look almost.

Also, they're too big for me.@Gpoop's advice of sizing one down was certainly correct (Thanks again for that). Given this will stretch some too, this isn't my correct size for sure.

The green color is beautiful in person. If CP produced that color on the same crepe sole, they'd have winner!

Also, sizing on the CP's is very much like the Achilles like some have already said. My 44 is a LITTLE snug in width now with thin socks but considering possible stretching, these are the size for me (as opposed to my true 45, which would be too long for sure). Quality on the CP's is top as well. Not as high as the BV's obviously but I'm not sure if the quality difference merits the price difference.

@shoeleezy your pair is in route from Barney's bro. I got the shipping confirmation early yesterday so I'm thinking maybe Thursday(?) and I'll ship out the same day. Thanks

BVs look great, CP toebox looks better tho imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom