Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, you know what I mean. A bit sharper angle/curve.
Still a good option for relatively reasonably priced Chelsea's- These and the ones @BrianMendoza posted.

Supposedly, SL is re-releasing their Chelsea boot in the upcoming months in ochre suede.

I'd honestly use this as lotion if it wasn't so expensive.  

If anyone knows Japanese, be my guest. 

Hahaha, $60 isn't bad shipped from China. Depends on how often you need to apply it though and if you'll need more. I'm curious, the color of yours is dark from the cream or form regular wear/patina? They don't look worn at all there. Sorry for all the questions lol

Hey they only have a 43.5 in BV
I wear a 43.5 or 44 usually

What do you guys think? He said no returns lol

Cop or wait for a 43?

I got a good question to ask you guys

HOW DO YOU CLEAN YOUR SHOES?

i know a few things about cleaning sneakers like jays n stuff 100-200 dollar kicks but i feel like it isnt the same for these high end high quality shoes

Slp sl10 and arenas to be specific :nerd:

I use Lysol wipes on everything !

$210 isn't bad at all for those.

And druxanexcel druxanexcel I'd say you'd need a full size down in the BV's. Going true is going to feel quite roomy.

And I use Jason Markk cleaning supplies on my sneakers lately but up till then I used warm water and dish soap- all works about the same honestly and dish soap smells better lol

Last edited:
Just sold my white balenciaga arenas DS for 535 to a friend. Seeing pics of them makes me sick I sold lol. But I had em since August and never wore them safe to say I might as well sold them right?

But I need white shoes tho. Contemplating the all white slp 17h zips as an alternative all white shoe since I don't have one now. 350 shipped is solid I think. But will I wear them enough to justify spending it. 640 I paid for arenas lost 120 when I sold. Do I turn around and buy these?

Also found the suede ankle nut color saint laurent boots in my size but still think 870 is too much for boots. After paying 220 for MMM chelsea boots and getting many compliments from women I think thats a better price point. Common projects chelsea look very good to me. I just can decide if its justifiable even if I get retail.

Too indecisive smh. Help me. Should just save my money. 

Last edited:
Hahaha, $60 isn't bad shipped from China. Depends on how often you need to apply it though and if you'll need more. I'm curious, the color of yours is dark from the cream or form regular wear/patina? They don't look worn at all there. Sorry for all the questions lol
Nah, the cream hardly changed the colour. I'd say most of the patina comes from sunny Texas weather. I wear them whenever I can tbh. They're a surprisingly good walk for a leather sole. 

flysololife flysololife why did you sell for under retail?
Did you try selling on other platforms first?
SL's for 350 sounds fair even after loosing on your arenas, I personally like sl better then Balency right now .
And advise I always give to fellow man,
If money is tight then pigeon hole it. Meaning any money you do have stick it somewhere and don't use it, let it build up.
Shoes and fashion will be around when you get you check right. In the mean time. Buckle down save and figure ways to create more. Do more. Always 100% effort. Good luck is created by hard (&smart) work

After looking at the pictures I'm going to pass on the BV Chelsea . The round toe is killing it for me (in a bad way killin it)
I'd rather spend less for the CP with better toe shape

In the meantime I got some black balmain jeans and all black jimmy choo from ssense sale. I'll see them Monday when I get back home! Excited !
I also copped a pair of Air Force one undftd black suede waiting for me at home , it's been a minute since copping forces. But lunar bottoms I gotta have em paid 100

Last edited:
@FlySoloLife why did you sell for under retail?
Did you try selling on other platforms first?
SL's for 350 sounds fair even after loosing on your arenas, I personally like sl better then Balency right now .
And advise I always give to fellow man,
If money is tight then pigeon hole it. Meaning any money you do have stick it somewhere and don't use it, let it build up.
Shoes and fashion will be around when you get you check right. In the mean time. Buckle down save and figure ways to create more. Do more. Always 100% effort. Good luck is created by hard (&smart) work
Right on brother.

Well no one was really biting on them and they are still in stores so had to take a loss or keep. Balenciagas are a nice shoe its just over saturated. SLP is starting to be too especially after all the sales that just happened of the SL10h bred geesh. 

Yeah the white SLP look good and its a slimmer shoe which should look good. 

My thing is I buy stuff then it sits mainly because I have nowhere to go when in the US unless Im on vacation. No one will appreciate "designer" stuff like that where Im from. Not that I buy it for there approval if you get what I mean. I am usually playing overseas so I don't take too much stuff with me more so nikes and jordans because I can walk around in those. 

Thats what Im struggling with now trying to figure which direction I should go towards as far a profession is concerned. I may be ready to walk away from the game with the right career opportunity. 

After looking at the pictures I'm going to pass on the BV Chelsea . The round toe is killing it for me (in a bad way killin it)
I'd rather spend less for the CP with better toe shape

In the meantime I got some black balmain jeans and all black jimmy choo from ssense sale. I'll see them Monday when I get back home! Excited !
I also copped a pair of Air Force one undftd black suede waiting for me at home , it's been a minute since copping forces. But lunar bottoms I gotta have em paid 100

I feel you on this, but honestly after seeing more pics of the CP joints, shape on those look trash as well :smh:

I like my fringes a lot bought the minute they released but they were here the US I was in Singapore till late april so didnt get to wear them until may. I gotta wear them more for sure. too expensive thats for sure. should be no more than 650 

Yeah, WAY overpriced. I bought mine for retail when released but honestly regretted it. The recent sale prices are more realistic.

New additions, Wyatts thanks to @Sunny23
yeah sunny is good peoples...those are dope what kind of jeans bro?

I found a pair of slp boots for under 900 I think thats way too much for boots man. i want them tho smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom