Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, missed out on the CL Rubberized Python Louis' at Barneys.com, only size 11 and 12 left.

RCC went in on the sale.

Sunny you're making me regret passing in the black ROblades

Damn, yall got your warehouse orders quick. Mine probably isn't going to come til Friday or next week.

@Jwalker comfort  is good.  The shoe is very light and the mesh keeps it cool.  The springs are stiff, its not like you bounce around in them. 

People feasted on that barneys warehouse link.  I don't think I got one rep lol. 

@Jwalker comfort is good.  The shoe is very light and the mesh keeps it cool.  The springs are stiff, its not like you bounce around in them. 

People feasted on that barneys warehouse link.  I don't think I got one rep lol. 
i gave you verbal props b. but here take a rep.

@instagram  Haha thanks ked! I was joking by the way when I said that.  You should have gotten the spring blades from the ssense sale, that price was too good to pass up. 

Hi guys, I'm looking for a pair of the black suede balenciaga arena in sz 41. does anyone know where i could get a pair? Thanks..

Hi guys, I'm looking for a pair of the black suede balenciaga arena in sz 41. does anyone know where i could get a pair? Thanks..
hi check out stores and webshops that sell balenciaga. good luck!

Really 2 sizes? R they that narrow?
if im a 44 in arenas ur recommending a,46 on futures?
Get whatever your true size is for Margiela's. Balenciagas fit weird because of the lack of actual lace tightening and are also huge, so it's generally 1-2 sizes down, depending on how you like the fit. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom