Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know whether Bottega veneta chelsea are going to be restocked next season?

Last edited:

anyone know whether Bottega veneta chelsea are going to be restocked next season?
Only the espresso and Ardoise colors will be re-releasing as well as two new colors. Navy and toffee. Nobody knows what they look like.

Espressos in size 43 and 44 are on saks.com right now and ardoise size 42-45 are on Neiman marcus.com right now

Wheat Futures and GATs available on Barneys
504092976_2_shoefrontqtr

504092994_2_shoefrontqtr

My dudes, I'm still on the hunt for a pair of black leather SLP wyatt. I desperately want the chain version, but I'm definitely still interested in the studded or plain.

If anyone's looking to unload a pair, lemme know!

A dude on another forum posted these pics of the SEF Jodhpurs in case anyone is on the fence. 

To me, they look pretty damn awesome! I'm getting even more impatient for my pair now.

Can anybody confirm if this gebnegozionline.com is legit? They have Balenciaga Arenas for significantly cheaper than other sites I've come across.

Last edited:
Can anybody confirm if this gebnegozionline.com is legit? They have Balenciaga Arenas for significantly cheaper than other sites I've come across.
Site looks legit and it appears that they have a physical shop. If it's a scam one thing you can't say is that they aren't putting in the work.

Only fishy part is that it's really hard to find info on them

Last edited:
Site looks legit and it appears that they have a physical shop. If it's a scam one thing you can't say is that they aren't putting in the work
Yeah I'm gonna roll the dice and take my chances. $320 shipped for Arenas is about as good as I've seen available online. Hopefully the customs fee won't be too high

Yeah I'm gonna roll the dice and take my chances. $320 shipped for Arenas is about as good as I've seen available online. Hopefully the customs fee won't be too high
I have a blue pair in my cart that I think I might pull the trigger on

I have a blue pair in my cart that I think I might pull the trigger on
Do it. Same pair I was looking at. Can't get down with the olive pair and the black pair too expensive for me at the moment. You need a 10% off coupon or you good?

Last edited:
Iam looking to cop balmains....

How's the sizing? And all bikers really run 1400+? Damn lol

I'm looking to cop a black and a ripped/light wash.. Any suggestions?

Anyone with SL01 Low Sneakers can tell me how they fit? I wear a size 9 in Stan Smiths and 9.5 in Ultra Boosts. Thanks a mil!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom