Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh gotcha, didn't know. Was gon' ask how your chick felt about getting some euro chicks number but figured she was cool or you're using the "SLP connect" as an excuse. :lol:

Don't want to derail the thread but you got to get that chick to move over in the US (or move over there, I'd love to move over to France) because that long distance relationship is difficult. Used to see this chick at school attending from Italy and once she went back, it all just fell apart.
Currently employed as an accountant and see myself staying the realm of accounting/finance for the next few years. Once my resume is more marketable, international gigs will be on my radar. Provided that they would take me, I would love to move to Europe at some point.

Paris would be top choice :smokin

I would love to live in Italy or Spain.

Tapas culture in Spain>>>>

London >

I used to live in Europe and that would be my top choice.
No language barrier and the diversity of people is awesome.
Paris is beautiful but that's a train trip away...go there on any weekend with no problems.
Spain has he best food but I've encountered some real a holes from Spanish dudes who weren't trying to sell you something.

SLP on Mrporter. 
pimp.gif

Yeah, to those recommending, I surely get that the city is likely great and no issues regarding language barriers but have y'all seent the GBP lately :wow:

Nah. I'm good

RFX, those are an older season side zip that im pretty positive only dropped in Europe.

when I was there in May, I saw a suede pair in their Montaigne store that I've never seen online/in person back home.

A my cousin is an accountant she has had gigs where she was in both Paris and Italy for a while, she works for Bank of America now I don't remember who the company was before.

HS version of Nike Presto

The shoes are def better on and in pics. I wish these were more appreciated than say wearing them in la or NYC. What I wore tonight to work.

Seen a local rapper stunting on IG with some of the fakest plastic red futures ever lol.

Was chillin with a group of college chicks recently, and one of them hit me with a "what are those" at my Futures. Smh :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom