Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to be that guy again

But seriously I didn't say anything because I wasn't sure, but CL fakes look ridiculous also these days.

I was just talking to my boy in Miami who is always around Bal Harbour Shops (he sells clothes/shoes , all legit of course) he was telling me how good fake Goyard looks these days and how he thinks retail market is gonna tank in like 4 years lol

Who knows but yea you gotta watch yourself, first sign is when price is too low to other shoes in comparable range. I paid 800 for mine and thought I had a steal at the time.

I hate to be that guy again

But seriously I didn't say anything because I wasn't sure, but CL fakes look ridiculous also these days.

I was just talking to my boy in Miami who is always around Bal Harbour Shops (he sells clothes/shoes , all legit of course) he was telling me how good fake Goyard looks these days and how he thinks retail market is gonna tank in like 4 years lol

Who knows but yea you gotta watch yourself, first sign is when price is too low to other shoes in comparable range. I paid 800 for mine and thought I had a steal at the time.

Fugazi

Avoid fakes, buy from authorized retailers, like Bergdorf who is offering $10k off if you spend $40k. BUY NOW!

ImageProxy.mvc

"I'm sittin on top of the world and I'm not comin' down..." Decided to wear my Blanco Balenciaga Arena High Tops yesterday. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
BV chelseas in espresso suede at Barneys right now, still plenty of sizes: http://www.barneys.com/bottega-veneta-suede-chelsea-boots-503987284.html
This is driving me crazy. I pre ordered them months ago. Talked to my SA a month ago. Told me I was on the list to get these. I've seen them come and go online at a few sites now as well as seeing lots of pairs on ebay. I feel like at this point I should just order them online and when my pre ordered pair actually comes in, either refused them or send them back.

Can't you just cancel that pre-order? I assume they haven't charged you yet, well they shouldn't until it ships, but just place an order and when you receive it then cancel the pre-order.

Last edited:
yea all that plus i zoomed in to that pic and i dont think ive seen the heel (blue on the red part) like that on any pair of louboutin flats, be it brand new or beat
Just don't want you to get ripped off...double stitching is off...I don't remember extra white laces coming with it. Midsole is different color.
Front portion of shoe is off...
Here's mine 1000% legit.
http://s18.photobucket.com/user/Lac...-93FC008F5B6C-17932-000009CB27113FEE.jpg.html

Get your money back, unless you prefer fakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom