Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Switching up slightly for tonight.

:smokin

now that is solid

and henn, nice pit

i plan to get a frenchie in the future, an i swear they have spiked in popularity all of a sudden

Last edited:

:smokin

now that is solid

and henn, nice pit

i plan to get a frenchie in the future, an i swear they have spiked in popularity all of a sudden

Thanks man. Watching the pup for the weekend because my old roommate has a wedding to attend.

I want a French bulldog also. Curren$y put me onto them haha. They look like awesome dogs to have. Definitely a frenchie or pit if I ever get my own. Too much responsibility right now though.

Last edited:
lol yea

and like i said that is the "it" puppy right now

Definitely is. I feel like English Bulldogs had a spike in popularity a while back and the Frenchie has a similar look, but in a cuter/smaller package, so they picked up. The Mrs and I plan to get one soon too.

I got an English bulldog. Once you train em they don't require too much care. Reality is you don't even gotta walk em that often, they be chillin all day

"They be chillin all day.." Lol, That's my type of dog. I've read they can be very stubborn to train. What was your experience with training? Difficult? Sorry for the small sidetrack

My English bulldog is very stubborn to train he chills all day too but has these bursts of energy sometimes

"They be chillin all day.." Lol, That's my type of dog. I've read they can be very stubborn to train. What was your experience with training? Difficult? Sorry for the small sidetrack
i was in 4th grade when I got my bulldog so I didn't train her much. But as far as I know not too difficult. She listens for the most part but does get a little stubborn occasionally.

^She's extremely well trained and since I lived with her for two years she listens to me almost as well as she listens to my homie. No one can command her like he does though haha. Like alp said she just be chillin all day for the most part.

@BrianMendoza with sick SLP rotation! Especially jealous of those suede Wyatts.

Threw on these Geobaskets for today.

A DICIANNOVEVENTITRE w/ fiber glass upper over horse leather w/ pig lining and two pair of hand painted laces

Last edited:

High End color so they fit in here

Will go good with the Balmain H&M jacket lol

Last edited:
What is everyone's opinion on the yeezys?

I mean..... i'm not hating and its just my opinion. But meeeehhhhh.

Yeezys are ok, don't hate them but don't love them either. If it wasn't made by Kanye, I do think it'll be sitting on the shelves much longer. Hard to say if it will make it through sale season since some Y3 does sell out before then but I don't think it's a pair people would go nuts for or pay over retail for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom