Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How I feel about the ssense sale:

The only one thing I want is half a size to small. futures already fit me tts. I wonder If I just stick a shoe horn in it for a while will it stretch a bit.

I haven't found ssesne to be overpriced. They're usually my go-to. With no tax or shipping added, they're often less than some other retailers.
I'm also a fan of ssense for those reasons, but also because their customer service seems to be a cut above some place like farfetch so I feel a bit more confident shopping there.

Yeah, their customer service is really great actually. I've heard horror stories from a while back but within the last 2 years I'd say, they've been better than most. With the exception of MrP.

Are navy futures at $618 a good deal? Also, I'm a sz 10 for SL10H and for Asics/Ultraboosts, but I'm a true 9.5 and fit that for Diadora N9000, NB 1300. Would I get a 42.5??

Farfetch have better deals because of the weak EURO, its cool, not getting anything yet until they hit 70% off lol.

Are navy futures at $618 a good deal? Also, I'm a sz 10 for SL10H and for Asics/Ultraboosts, but I'm a true 9.5 and fit that for Diadora N9000, NB 1300. Would I get a 42.5??

Not the best deal at all. They were less on MMM's site and FF. I can't help with sizing though, sorry. I've heard to go true though

So I'm thinking about getting a pair of the triple straps from the Ssense sale. Is $479 a good price or do you all think they might go lower?

From my experience last year, they do lower the sale price for certain items. Was watching an item that was 30% off but eventually it went down to 50% off and that's when I bought it. Still not a guaranteed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom