Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wil definitnely buy a pair when it comes out but that will be worn out so quick that if I see it on sale later on, I will scope up a few mroe pairsespecially if they release some black colorway.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I wil definitnely buy a pair when it comes out but that will be worn out so quick that if I see it on sale later on, I will scope up a few mroe pairs especially if they release some black colorway.

exactly what I'm thinking. I'll buy the brown pair for retail and then hold out and hopefully find the others on sale.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Equaztion

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

I bought these for my wife, fall collection.

3ea156ed620e564bba853d61daf8bc3a6c53e80.pjpg

What a great pic and a nice gesture...Always wanted to see them up close.

i'm copping those in the near future but i thought they had suede on the toe or is that they make two gender versions?

there are real clean, i plan to get these in black. i believe they are available for pre order.

To those interested in these, here's some pics of the Men's version from Gucci.com since I am bored.
202746_ADX20_1060_001_full.jpg
202746_ADX30_4060_001_full.jpg

202746_ADX30_6482_001_full.jpg
204282_FP180_9760_001_full.jpg

204282_FP180_9079_001_full.jpg

anyone know why Gucci tends to stray away from the print canvas for men but use it fairly liberally for womens shoes? I'm a big fan of the canvas print,but they dont seem to use it very often for mens shoes.

Originally Posted by dcredskins24

anyone know why Gucci tends to stray away from the print canvas for men but use it fairly liberally for womens shoes? I'm a big fan of the canvas print, but they dont seem to use it very often for mens shoes.

I think they use it fairly often. Just for season alone, they have these sneakers.

190354_BBDB0_1073_001_full.jpg
202744_AE250_9768_001_full.jpg

202749_BDD50_2162_001_full.jpg
204504_AE510_1060_001_full.jpg

204504_AE510_9060_001_full.jpg

They also have about 4-5 other styles from their Classic line that has the monogram print, not just on sneakers, on some loafers as well.

Originally Posted by dcredskins24

anyone know why Gucci tends to stray away from the print canvas for men but use it fairly liberally for womens shoes? I'm a big fan of the canvas print, but they dont seem to use it very often for mens shoes.

I think they use it fairly often. Just for season alone, they have these sneakers.

190354_BBDB0_1073_001_full.jpg
202744_AE250_9768_001_full.jpg

202749_BDD50_2162_001_full.jpg
204504_AE510_1060_001_full.jpg

They also have about 4-5 other styles from their Classic line that has the monogram print, not just on sneakers, on some loafers as well.
Yes, this is true, I know what you mean but there are a few sneakers I like that in men's they only come in a leather, but for the women'sthey come in the monogram print. I know they do make quite a few for men's, i guess its just a few particular ones i wish were like the women'sversion. Just a small rant on my part, dont mind me.

^^^ It's all good, it's what makes the thread interesting.
With a few exceptions, and I mean 3-4 styles would be my guess, that almost all Gucci sneaker styles comes with monogram print alternative.

finally picked up the ferragamo's ...was a tuff choice betweent the blacks and maroon but decided with the blacks because of the practicality

been waiting on those ^^^^ to drop for months now - they've been sitting on Gucci.com since May I think and still haven't seen them instores

Anybody have any info?

^^^ I don't think i've seen the white ones in person but I've seen the black ones at Nordstrom.
I was waiting for the black canvas version last season of that same shoe and it didn't arrive in the Gucci store or numerous other department stores thatsells Gucci.

Nice Ferragamo's Crumbs.

"been waiting on those ^^^^ to drop for months now - they've been sitting on Gucci.com since May I think and still haven't seen them in storesAnybody have any info? "

Ive been waiting for the white to hit stores too. I went to Gucci Boston a couple days ago and asked and they said they arent going to be getting them instores, online only. They said a couple people placed orders and when they came in there were smudge marks all over the rubber on the shoe and they gotreturned. They do have the Black color in store but not the White. The best bet is to order them online.

I need some nice navy blue suede joints. Those Gucci's posted up top are nice but they look wierd on since they're so flat

Originally Posted by Kngeby

"been waiting on those ^^^^ to drop for months now - they've been sitting on Gucci.com since May I think and still haven't seen them in stores Anybody have any info? "

Ive been waiting for the white to hit stores too. I went to Gucci Boston a couple days ago and asked and they said they arent going to be getting them in stores, online only. They said a couple people placed orders and when they came in there were smudge marks all over the rubber on the shoe and they got returned. They do have the Black color in store but not the White. The best bet is to order them online.
I just hit up Bergdorf Goodman online and they also just have the black colorway...damn. I'll hit up the 5th ave Gucci store tomorrow and seewhat the deal is

Originally Posted by airmaxes

I need some nice navy blue suede joints.

Opening Ceremony has some nice blue suede ankle boots.
OC_11769536_midnight_h_pu
Always liked these when I saw some1 on sufu with them, but not for me.

Originally Posted by airmaxes

I need some nice navy blue suede joints.

Opening Ceremony has some nice blue suede ankle boots.
OC_11769536_midnight_h_pu
hi could you please tell me where could i find these and if they can be found in grey too thank you

^^^ Those are available at Eluxury.com.
I don't think they have it in grey suede though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom