Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried to checkout and it loads and brings me back to cart after I input all info. Happened on mobile and pc. Smh. Anyone having problems?

Another slap In the face.. No way I'm in entering into a raffle, I'm about to blow Jorge phone up

Just tried to checkout and it loads and brings me back to cart after I input all info. Happened on mobile and pc. Smh. Anyone having problems?

That happened to me a few times, but I was using Discover, tried again with Amex and it went through. It takes a little while though so be patient. It finally loaded and then I received a confirmation email.

pretty sure its the top pair, i ordered them as well. 

I hope it's not a white suede. Did you order from sneakerboy? I swore I would never order from them again but you know how it is.

Side note I'm talking to my cobbler today about getting the shafts on my SL boots taken in. I'll report back on how it goes. From what I see online it is very common for girls to get this done to their boots, especially equestrian boots. Hopefully I will end up with some 2013 SL boot look alikes.

The white suede is the men's pair on sneakerboy , which is what I bought. I was wondering if it was just the lighting or the sneaker came in both grey and white suede. The grey suede pic I pulled from another site

Ok hope your right. Yeah they screwed me over good, big hassle but it's a long story. I do think it was just a series of unfortunate events and rare but it left me with sour taste.

Does anyone know if these are both the same shoes with different lighting or did they come in both a grey suede and also a white suede model? 
those are different pairs. The cross stitching on the top pair ends higher than on the bottom pair. The sneakerboy pair has the lower stitching on the middle bar. Some shops this season got high and low stitched pairs. I had both my orders cancelled from their last preview sale, and I lost the processing fees charged by my bank when they refunded. 

I hope it's not a white suede. Did you order from sneakerboy? I swore I would never order from them again but you know how it is.

Side note I'm talking to my cobbler today about getting the shafts on my SL boots taken in. I'll report back on how it goes. From what I see online it is very common for girls to get this done to their boots, especially equestrian boots. Hopefully I will end up with some 2013 SL boot look alikes.

ohhhh okay gotcha, I ordered as well, almost certain its the lighting. You've had past bad experiences ordered from SB?

Ok hope your right. Yeah they screwed me over good, big hassle but it's a long story. I do think it was just a series of unfortunate events and rare but it left me with sour taste.

Understood, hopefully smooth sailing this go round, how fast do they usually ship to the states?

I remember |I

I just recently had a weird situation regarding duties. I had bought some sneakers off sneakerboy about 5 months ago. About a week ago, I got a bill from tnt express for 60$ for import duty charges. I emailed sneakerboy because I thought it was built into the price. Turns out there was problem and sneakerboy redirected the bill to them. Glad I didn't just pay it. I would think if you did have to pay duties , they would make you pay before they handed you the shoes.

I got 1 out of 4 from sneakerboy they better not have lost my ****.

Last edited:
was waiting on the tan mid leopard SLP skates to drop in price on matches but the black ones on sneakerboy came out to $255 after the 10% off and usd conversion.  Not a bad deal for that price. I'll pick these up and wait on the new season mids.

well damb..

dat research

:lol: I read more than I post, after reading sunny23 sunny23 posts, back when they were originally posted, I remember it putting me off of dealing with SB, so I thought I'd pull up the information for sneakerpimp2k8 sneakerpimp2k8 so he can make his own judgement, before he spends his money.

I think sunny23 sunny23 endured even more stress then what the two posts I managed to pull up show, there was more to the story, if I recall correctly.

Last edited:
:lol:

Interested to find out people's thoughts on these, legit, but do they look DS though? Hmm.. Let me know your thoughts.. :nerd:

Last edited:
^They look legit to me. Not DS though. I can tell from the messed up sticker on the sole and the big crease in the return tag. Looks like it's one of those tags attached with the string and loop. He just slid the tag up through the string and that's why the corners bent...I know because I've done this LOL. Also I can tell because the midsoles on pleateds and arenas have a glossy sheen when you first get them. Especially the holiday pleateds. Those look worn and cleaned with tags and stickers reattached. Definitely legit though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom