Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Those look great man! :pimp:

And lol guys... As for the color of CP chelsea. Like I said that pic was taken outside in sunlight with no filter or anything. I don't see any brown in them looking at the pic or looking at them on my feet. They are a dark grey/charcoal. Maybe the ground and the suede nap is making an illusion for some of you. The box says "black" but
pitt-ask-15.gif

Throwback Thursday, got some pradas on

I can't take it anymore.

Get some gotdamb new pants bro, seriously. Have some self respect alp.

Do you sleep in those? Do not answer.

Do you wash them at least more than twice a week? Do not answer.

Buy shoes all day............:smh:

Last edited:
I got multiple pants, they are just the easiest to wear, goes with everything

I got multiple pants, they are just the easiest to wear, goes with everything

grey sweats go with everything if you have zero style..........they are also great when cleaning up around the house, or going to the barber shop.

buying shoes all day an I don't even mean high end, its literally a waste of money if you're gonna do the same look all day like a cartoon character.

/rant i won't bring it up again

Last edited:
grey sweats go with everything if you have zero style..........they are also great when cleaning up around the house, or going to the barber shop.

buying shoes all day an I don't even mean high end, its literally a waste of money if you're gonna do the same look all day like a cartoon character.

/rant i won't bring it up again
i cant fit into the high end stuff, I got pants but can't squeeze into them.

thats like me saying there's no reason to buy shoes with laces if you aren't going to tie them.

#streetculture

Last edited:
Audi thinks whoever disagrees with him is automatically into NT denim and unfashionable. Also living life through other people's IG and snapchat.

#streetculture

nah bro, you played yourself.......

I always voice myself, just what it is, i give props all day also (pretty sure I have in here PLENTY of times)......never a hater, I do hate NT denim.......that i do hate.

i don't need to live thru anyone, especially not now thats for sure trust me. I'm not new to high end, but now.....I won't get into the details. I don't post anything for likes I actually delete my post now but I don't think I follow anyone here on IG besides like 2 or 3 ppl. I actually don't care about high end like I did before because now its not a goal like it was before.....just click and add to cart.

i know people in real life who live in penthouses and drive m6 bmws and no they didn't go to college.......there is a big world out there and yes nothing wrong with unlaced shoes of course I tie shoes also be for real........but to say it looks pathetic etc is just an opinion, your opinion...........thats why I had to comment because thats what I do.

i also give props to those who are educated....its very commendable......as long as you aren't swarmed in college debt if that's the case you did it the wrong way. If thats the case......

As far as street culture, yes I do love street culture, thats who I am......real life I'm a black guy from Connecticut so I'm around majority white folks all day my best friend is Indian in real life and he is the cheapest guy you will ever meet and makes close to 6 figures and drives a 2008 Acura and doesn't care about social media. People who don't give a F about fashion or sneakers and would think anyone buying sneakers consistently while they go travel to Ireland and such during the summer is a joke. I didn't just make that up I actually had this convo with a woman born in the 1950s who lives on the CT shoreline......

Basically I can be a certain way in different situations just like NT isn't me in real life and I know people of all backgrounds.

Just a lil about my background and the way I am, thanks for reading on here. I prob made ZERO sense.

Last edited:
nah bro, you played yourself.......

I always voice myself, just what it is, i give props all day also (pretty sure I have in here PLENTY of times)......never a hater, I do hate NT denim.......that i do hate.

i don't need to live thru anyone, especially not now thats for sure trust me. I'm not new to high end, but now.....I won't get into the details. I don't post anything for likes I actually delete my post now but I don't think I follow anyone here on IG besides like 2 or 3 ppl. I actually don't care about high end like I did before because now its not a goal like it was before.....just click and add to cart.

i know people in real life who live in penthouses and drive m6 bmws and no they didn't go to college.......there is a big world out there and yes nothing wrong with unlaced shoes of course I tie shoes also be for real........but to say it looks pathetic etc is just an opinion, your opinion...........thats why I had to comment because thats what I do.

i also give props to those who are educated....its very commendable......as long as you aren't swarmed in college debt if that's the case you did it the wrong way. If thats the case......

As far as street culture, yes I do love street culture, thats who I am......real life I'm a black guy from Connecticut so I'm around majority white folks all day my best friend is Indian in real life and he is the cheapest guy you will ever meet and makes close to 6 figures and drives a 2008 Acura and doesn't care about social media. People who don't give a F about fashion or sneakers and would think anyone buying sneakers consistently while they go travel to Ireland and such during the summer is a joke. I didn't just make that up I actually had this convo with a woman born in the 1950s who lives on the CT shoreline......

Basically I can be a certain way in different situations just like NT isn't me in real life and I know people of all backgrounds.

Just a lil about my background and the way I am, thanks for reading on here. I prob made ZERO sense.

You just come off as overly insecure trying to seek other's approval.

What is the lowest have you guys seen CP Achilles low go for during a sales period?

Last edited:
A $100 years ago. I think some dude was able to get the hook up for that price last winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom