Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We get it, youre above the hype. You constantly say this fam.
laugh.gif

I lurk this topic and almost every damn post you make its some type of anti Yeezy comment.
its crazy cause audi did a total 180

he used to be all about yeezy...yeezy avatar and everything. 

visvims yeezyboosts yeezy merch the whole 9

Horrible advice. CP are very narrow, most people take their size or the size above.

TTS. Don't listen to my man up there, he sound like he doesn't even know his own shoe size.

Damn...my bad for offering advice. I literally just got the grey pair last week and had to size down from a 42 to a 41 because 42 was way too big. I wear a size 9. But I guess everyones feet are different.

It's the same sorta sole as Arena's which everyone agrees to size down on.

If you are claiming its narrow and that's why you TTS, you are lying to yourself. Unfortunately, unlike dress shoes, there's no offering to combat varying widths. If the shoe truly is too narrow for you, then the shoe isn't cut for your feet. Getting a "longer" size doesn't really remedy this.

It's the same sorta sole as Arena's which everyone agrees to size down on.

If you are claiming its narrow and that's why you TTS, you are lying to yourself. Unfortunately, unlike dress shoes, there's no offering to combat varying widths. If the shoe truly is too narrow for you, then the shoe isn't cut for your feet. Getting a "longer" size doesn't really remedy this.

You do realize that they make a bunch of different soles and the companies decide what to call the final size. Everything doesn't have arena sizing just because they use a margom sole. This is clearly evident by the difference in width from arenas to achilles in "same" sizes.

I should have said, telling someone to size down one(or up) right off the bat, without asking any follow up questions, is horrible advice. Even webstores can't agree if you should size up or down or TTS.

OP order a pair from a website with free returns. Get two sizes and see what fits best. Return on or both pairs and get the exact color or best price knowing. You have the right size.

Preview of my custom Vans.........

"Streetcats"

**** that guy Audi dude is a clown. Why take him serious.

Pce

"I feel like Katt"

Pablo esque shirts coming soon [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:

Preview of my custom Vans.........

"Streetcats"

**** that guy Audi dude is a clown. Why take him serious.

Pce

"I feel like Katt"

Pablo esque shirts coming soon [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Chil out bruh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom