Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping the all black Margiela futures dropped some more in price but they ddnt, and the all red color way sold out in my size on sale [emoji]9785[/emoji]️[emoji]9785[/emoji]️

Happy to finally get me some white CP. these are gonna get jacked up quick but for $200 I'm cool with that.

I don't want to be that guy but I need quick sizing help. I'm a 43 in SLP/10H. Would 43 be my SLP jodhpur size?
Got grey Chelsea and tan jodhpur from SEF sz 43 and I can barely get my foot in them.

Last edited:
I don't want to be that guy but I need quick sizing help. I'm a 43 in SLP/10H. Would 43 be my SLP jodhpur size?
Got grey Chelsea and tan jodhpur from SEF sz 43 and I can barely get my foot in them.
Try using the search feature. You'll get an answer faster. He'll,if went back 1 page, you'd find your answer

Where do you see jodhpur talk on the last page? I've read this whole thread but i didn't have time since I'm out on my phone.

Has anyone ever seen the pair on the left and knows the differences compared to the pair on the right? For example: is the color really lighter, is the material different etc....also the retails are different the pair on the right $795 & the left pair is $645

Has anyone ever seen the pair on the left and knows the differences compared to the pair on the right? For example: is the color really lighter, is the material different etc....also the retails are different the pair on the right $795 & the left pair is $645

I have been meaning this very same question ever since I saw the two diff on SSense. Im thinking different seasons?

I have been meaning this very same question ever since I saw the two diff on SSense. Im thinking different seasons?
yes the more expensive pair is from last season. 

not sure why the price dropped but i believe this season's pair has a longer knapp to the suede and its a bit darker.

Ok I found another pic of the left pair that retails for $645. So apparently the color is a lighter and more soft suede than the $795 pair. I like the old season better than the new season

Picked these Mint CPs up from Tres-Bien and they have a large scratch on them. Torn on what to do with em.

Side note - went with my TTS (a little on the big side). Tried on a pair from Mr. Porter in a size down and they were way too small. Half size down would have been perfect. Too bad they don't make em.

Last edited:
Tres bien is trash with the condition of their items. Ordered a pair of margielas from them in the pass and they are creased up as if they were worn and returned. Ended up returning them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom