Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
$570 was worth the wait. Thanks stopcappin stopcappin for the one time use code!

Last edited:

what are your opinions on this colorway?
I like it (but I'm a huge fan of grey).  Copped last week during the pre-sale.  Will be here Monday, I'll decide then if I really want them.  I have 2 pair of 10's & tan fringes so this might be overkill at this point.

hennessy hennessy clean, bro.
Looks like the 39 was the move, huh?
I'm surprised honestly. My CP size was so damn tight in those but I'm glad you got yours for a good price. Can't beat $570! How do you lace yours up?

hennessy hennessy clean, bro.
Looks like the 39 was the move, huh?
I'm surprised honestly. My CP size was so damn tight in those but I'm glad you got yours for a good price. Can't beat $570! How do you lace yours up?

I took a lot of time trying on both the 39 and 40 wearing regular Hanes socks and heavy Wigwam socks with both. Had a little wiggle room for the toes in the 39 with regular socks, no heel slippage, and they felt great overall. Was worried how they'd be with thicker socks and they were a snug fit but still felt good and I could tell with some break in time they'd be great with either sock. The 40 I could feel heel slippage and some heat spots walking around with regular socks even though they felt pretty comfy they were too roomy. With thick socks they felt great but still minor heel slippage and I don't wanna wear thick socks all the time.

These things are built like tanks. A little stiff right now but I'm happy with the fit of the 39. Gonna wear the thick socks while breaking them in. Any other tips for breaking in combat boots?

Last edited:

Got my cp x geller in. Can't decide if I wanna keep these or the normal cp chelseas I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom