Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Size 9, it's gone now too

Margiela really stepped up their leather and suede game. It was butter last time I went seen at Nieman Marcus
leather always been butter to me...

my old futures have some of the softest leather i own. those and the elk skin visvims

RIP SL .. The sale prices this year compared to prior years is showing downward spiral.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link! Just ordered a pair it said "estimated shipping date: 08/25/2017". Probably going to double up on these.

Now where is the third color at? I need to reup on the whites my pair is getting beat already ‍♂️
How does the sizing run on these ...41 in slp boots, 41 in Valentino rock runners, 42 in margiela, 42 in most nikes

The y 3 pure boost models from the adidas pure boost. Lifestyle boost vs a "performance" boost so less padding

The y 3 pure boost models from the adidas pure boost. Lifestyle boost vs a "performance" boost so less padding
Also paying for the Yohji Yamamoto Y3 branding. The construction isn't really any better than Ultra Boosts. Maybe slightly better leather and rubbers used but I kind of doubt that as well. I like my triple white pair but I definitely feel kind of ripped off with them. I bought them impulsively thinking I would return if I didn't feel the quality was that great, but made the rookie mistake of ordering from a boutique that was final sale...Oh well. Will just rock them and keep it moving.

Thanks for the heads up but I checked and didn't see any. Possibly sold out already. I just see some brown suede Wyatt harness boots.

Were they the black suede chelseas you bought or the Harness boots?

Wyatt Harness boots. My bad, I didn't cop online I went directly through a sales rep when I found out about the deal. Might have to look into doing that through your local store.

I forgot which outlet but it was the one where the guy had an apple iCloud account

Sawgrass mills outlet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom