Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I copped. Although it shows them as being gray, but the item details says brown. Will see what I receive once it arrives.

Ive never seen the light brown can someone post a comparison. Just got some dark brown bv and don't want to get another color so simialr

Nvm 1.6 inch is way to high for me. Not my stylo

For future reference how Dow does saint Laurent on Chelsea fit?

damn that was a good price... if they end up being light tobacco i might be a little tight...but i do need to save some dough.

let us know what comes in tom...

damn that was a good price... if they end up being light tobacco i might be a little tight...but i do need to save some dough.

let us know what comes in tom...

I'm pretty upset that I didn't buy a pair of size 42 as well. I saw there was like 12 pairs of that size in stock and I decided not to cop because I copped the black suede pair for 300$ instead of $400 back in March.

When links are shared though, it's bound to happen that the sizes will sell like lightning. There isn't really any debate about the color. Go back a page or two and @futurehendrix posted the pair he got. That's what you'll all be getting. It looks like the New Sigaro or Chestnut suede.

Saving towards a new watch so I'm taking a back seat to kicks for a while. Just going to wear and enjoy what I currently have.

I'm pretty upset that I didn't buy a pair of size 42 as well. I saw there was like 12 pairs of that size in stock and I decided not to cop because I copped the black suede pair for 300$ instead of $400 back in March.

When links are shared though, it's bound to happen that the sizes will sell like lightning. There isn't really any debate about the color. Go back a page or two and @futurehendrix posted the pair he got. That's what you'll all be getting. It looks like the New Sigaro or Chestnut suede.

Saving towards a new watch so I'm taking a back seat to kicks for a while. Just going to wear and enjoy what I currently have.

Futurehendrix post some on feet pics!

ahhh damn oh well

Always cop what you think you might want especially with a local store like NM. It's easy returns. Why not

Always cop what you think you might want especially with a local store like NM. It's easy returns. Why not

I don't know if you're referring to me but I'm not local. I'm in Canada. The 400$ US boots turn into $650 in my currency. I get paid per dollar so exchange rate doesn't matter. Just more expensive for me.

Cheers to those that flourished though...

I don't know if you're referring to me but I'm not local. I'm in Canada. The 400$ US boots turn into $650 in my currency. I get paid per dollar so exchange rate doesn't matter. Just more expensive for me.

Cheers to those that flourished though...

Oh damn nevermind your in Canada. Yeah def got be careful what you cop then. I understand and it gets costly. That sucks

Oh damn nevermind your in Canada. Yeah def got be careful what you cop then. I understand and it gets costly. That sucks

For sure dude. I've complained about getting shafted here in Canada before. We don't have a tax exemption for purchases under $800 like you guys do in the States. Our exemption is anything with a value of $20 and under which is a complete joke.

I'll just rock with the black suede pair because I was able to get those for $450 Canadian ALL IN. This pair in the light brown would be $650 for me, just to get the same boot in another nice color.

You can get a lot of **** for $650 so I'll wait until the next thing pops up. Cheers.

I'll post once I get home.
We all still waiting lol

After all the back and forth in my mind I pulled the trigger on the 45 hope they fit. Like Buddy said up top if they fit they fit .if I like em cool if not they go back to the store.

Trying this shop runner so I'll get em sooner then later. Just hope that 1.6 in aint crazy aggressive

We all still waiting lol

After all the back and forth in my mind I pulled the trigger on the 45 hope they fit. Like Buddy said up top if they fit they fit .if I like em cool if not they go back to the store.

Trying this shop runner so I'll get em sooner then later. Just hope that 1.6 in aint crazy aggressive

The heel height is false. It's 1.2

As promised, pics of the Jodphurs. They look much lighter in the pics for some reason
IMG_20170802_002136.jpg

IMG_20170802_002157.jpg
IMG_20170802_002200.jpg

Last edited:
anybody else peep how neiman is now 12% ebates?
wonder if it is too late to request a change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom