Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody want all black common project lows on yoox? Size 8 I have a 15% off code takes it down to 233. First to PM get code

$233 with code size 8

Attachments

• IMG_1493.PNG
    IMG_1493.PNG
    483.4 KB · Views: 14
I ordered the SLP on Monday and received them yesterday with ShopRunner. It's light brown exact same as the one futurehendrix posted on page 2444. I was able to get a price adjustment also and have already received the adjustment confirmation email.

Aw dang those are too close to my CP chelseas. Idk i guess i will see em in person and go from there.

Pair 1 has arrived. Definitely not gray. Looks to be the new sigaro

Attachments

• IMG_5811.JPG
    IMG_5811.JPG
    861.6 KB · Views: 31
If anybody come across any Balenciaga runners for the low...Please hit me up or post and tag me!

Aside from the color the SLPs and CPs couldn't be more different.
I grabbed the dark brown bv for 350 when they were at Barney's. Finally got shipping number and cnlant wait for the light brown. No way I return slps especially when cps retail at half the msrp of these not to mention these were on sale for a steal price but hey to each his own. Thanks for pics

Just grabbed the khaki/white/black ozweegos for $330, got to love saks discount lol....debating on grabbing the balenciaga sock trainers but idk if I want to spend $595 on a throw on type of shoe.

Just grabbed the khaki/white/black ozweegos for $330, got to love saks discount lol....debating on grabbing the balenciaga sock trainers but idk if I want to spend $595 on a throw on type of shoe.

Dude, i bought those at full retail plus tax and have never worn them once, I regret the purchase. I am not sure what to do with them, if I were to sell them for a loss i'd rather wear them but I don't know how many times I actually would.

That being said, they're extremely comfortable and lightweight which surprised me when I tried them on.

Dude, i bought those at full retail plus tax and have never worn them once, I regret the purchase. I am not sure what to do with them, if I were to sell them for a loss i'd rather wear them but I don't know how many times I actually would.

That being said, they're extremely comfortable and lightweight which surprised me when I tried them on.

I feel like I'll do the same if I bought them, I'm going to think on it more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom